• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    God of War | Old Kratos-Grave of Loki-Pyramid.

    God of War | Old Kratos-Grave of Loki-Pyramid.


    Old Kratos-Grave of Loki-Pyramid.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    A great fanart of Faye and young BOY!!! By: ertaç altınöz

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Well... Goodbye Son...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Hope you're safe during this crisis! We will get through this

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    God this games good

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    God of wars most epic moment

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    The boss fight we really wanted. Can see Kratos shivering in fear ⚔

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    The original concept for Zeus's Gauntlet looks fantastic

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Am I crazy or was there at one point the ability to grab a stunned enemy and charge through a crowd with him?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I'm guessing my memory is playing tricks on me, but I feel like I remember being able to do more than R3 execute a fully stunned enemy. Edit: ohhh, I see. thanks all. I suppose I just don't find myself fully stunning the big'uns.

    submitted by /u/theundulator
    [link] [comments]

    So i tried playing the first god of war for the first time, and all i wanna do is play the new one again.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Dude I'm 27, I thank god every day I didn't find the first god of war when it came out 15 years ago because I'm sure I would've broken my PS3. The new game for me was beautiful, the story, the fighting, the fucking atmosphere. I knew when I got Playstation now, and wanted to play the original first three games I knew the graphics weren't going to be as good nor other game mechanics. Honestly? I fucking really dislike God Of War.

    The story so far is good, the voice acting isn't bad, the fighting however is extremely repetitive and the camera angle is the most annoying aspect of all time. Is this PS3 or N64? Currently I'm searching for Pandora's box and I'm stuck. I'm in the middle of a fight I cannot win (the challenge of Poseidon.) Facing a three headed dog, and a thousand of its litter. The stomp move when you grab them only works 25% of the time for some reason, and the one box of health/magic is a joke. Especially since I watched a walk through and it still took that dude eight minutes. I'm sorry nobody wants to constantly run around in a circle killing all of the little dogs first for nearly ten minutes while dodging attacks you cannot see because of the shit camera angle. Now I know I look like an asshole, I'm judging a game that came out 15 years ago, but this isn't just some game. This is God of War, and the first one based on gameplay is just terrible.

    I know this is gonna get downvoted to Hell but there's no way people don't at the very least see what I'm saying or understand the clear frustration that is the gameplay and camera.

    I want to like this game, I really do. I want to know Kratos but it's a tedious chore at this point. A fun video game doesn't ever feel boring, annoying, or anything similar. There's a major difference between a hard game that still pushes you to finish versus a game where they just say "Good luck fucker."

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m replaying (Highthoughts)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I'm replaying God of War and in the opening scene they're burying his mom and I'm just thinking how my boy was able to find love, after all that shit he went through, but now he's gotta bury his love once more.

    submitted by /u/Hangryyell_
    [link] [comments]

    Played the game and loved it, just had to have a 3D representation of Kratos and boy as well

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Breath of Thamur and Fallen Ash Armor Set

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Wtf do i need to do

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I just got past the encounter where you encounter shooting dudes for the first time. I climbed up the wall with the symbols atreus took (or whatever he did with that) and now i cant for the life of me figure out what to do. There's a chest that i can't access and a little further is a rock that has a mark that says 'hey you can do something here'(little white dot) but its not letting me do anything. Can y'all help a brother out?

    submitted by /u/Littlefinger013
    [link] [comments]

    Can you start ng+ on top of a ng+ file?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Can i start new game plus with a new game plus file? I wanna try gmgow ng+ with level 10 gear.

    submitted by /u/mouth-vacuum-cleaner
    [link] [comments]

    (Theory) Kratos was Tyr

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Just something I thought about after finishing the game.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Jormungandr said to Mimir that he recognized Atreus. But how come he didn't recognize Kratos? Could this mean Kratos won't be around Ragnarok or Jormungandr's timeline?

    submitted by /u/trevooorlim
    [link] [comments]

    this might be a bit overpowered

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Got this email from Sony after getting the platinum

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I'm not a big fan of the "infected with evil" plot.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I mean GoW3 and Pandora's box. Retroactively, it just doesn't work.

    Before being "infected with the evils from the box", Zeus imprisoned and tortured Prometheus for giving fire to the mortals.

    The gods tricked Persephone into forced marriage with Hades. They kidnapped a young boy because he might turn on them someday. It goes on and on.

    Besides, it sounds just crazy. Zeus helped Kratos in his quest to find Pandora's box and use it to defeat Ares. Then Kratos does exactly that... and he gets upset. Evil warping or no, it doesn't make sense.

    Overall, it seemed like a cheap and handwave-y way to explain Zeus' actions.

    submitted by /u/Maleoppressor
    [link] [comments]

    What if Kratos has to fight Atreus in the next game?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Let's just say what if Kratos gets thrown back in time along with the world serpent and present day Atreus has to fend for himself only to become evil now that his father is not around. After Kratos revealed that Atreus was a god, Atreus was on the verge of becoming evil.

    So when Kratos catches up to "present day" Atreus. Not only is Atreus evil, he's also resembles Zeus in a way. What if for the good of balance, Kratos has to strike his own son down to restore it? To prevent the killing of other people.....

    What if just like how on the wall towards the end of the game as Kratos is down and Atreus is holding him up- what if Atreus was the one who struck his father down and regretted it? Comforting him in the process, the last shred of good in Atreus. What if during that moment Kratos makes the decision to end Atreus because of the path he took?

    And utters the words...

    the cycle ends here.

    (Sorry for rambling)

    submitted by /u/KingMjolnir
    [link] [comments]

    Final Scene Wall Carvings

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Has anyone yet translated the wall carvings(runes) in Jotunheim?

    submitted by /u/Girish2805
    [link] [comments]

    When is god of war coming to pc?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Apparently God of war 4 is coming to pc, the removed the ps4 exclusive off Sony's website or something like that?

    submitted by /u/marvellover14902
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel