• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    God of War | First time noticed this. Kratos eyes are burning after using runic attacks. Cool detail!

    God of War | First time noticed this. Kratos eyes are burning after using runic attacks. Cool detail!


    First time noticed this. Kratos eyes are burning after using runic attacks. Cool detail!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Finally got the time off work to finish this drawimg, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    So even though I bought the Limited Edition of #GodOfWar when it released, I couldn’t pass up this really good deal I found on the Collector Edition for only 40€. Practically a steal & totally worth it, as it’s an amazing game!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:34 AM PST

    Ever since my first playthrough, I wanted to paint Mimir. It's not perfect, I've noticed mistakes since finishing but it's my first painting of a person.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I am losing my sleep over this game (first time playing)!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    19 hours over 3 days, and yesterday I played nearly 10 hours. Been playing video games since early 90-ties, so it ain't easy to hook me like that. Huge applause and deep resepct towads Sony Santa Monica and Cory Balrog! GoW2 was my favourite game of the old ones (still haven't played Ascension, lacking PS3), and you can tell this man's vision and imagination has no limits. He is so confidently directing and is the driving force that lead the team to this wonderful quest. So much work was put from everyone, the quality is insane!

    I can't even probably begin to fathom what it costed and the time it took, to successfully recreate and keep God of War at it's core. Right from the start the game feels and plays smooth! Managing to that on a 30fps on an entirely new persepctive to the series so incredible important, because this is an action game. The way camera and Kratos moves, the responsiveness and comfort of executing actions and them carrying to the screen is one of the main aspects that must be gotten right. You don't want sluggish, you don't want aiming to feel ackward, you don't need to press twice to hit someone with the axe, or your son to shoot at somebody. It is fucking fluid and I can't help but feel nice about it!

    It is so very important because you "actually play" a lot in this game. Your actions, your exploration, your puzzle solving and tomb looting, your crafting or leveling up - it does feel rewarding. It doesn't feel like a random encounter along the way, a side fetch quest, it is not overly limited and scripted and what makes it most intriguing is the world! Enemies do not respawn (so far), you don't need to run for 5-10 minutes to reach a point because you died. While it tries to be open world it doesn't fully fills the game with empty useless space. There is a very well stricken balance between game and wrold design integrated in God of War 2018.

    It ultimately feels like a grand adventure. Action packed, personal, brutal, interesting. It urges you to explore it, but doesn't force you to do so. I am surely over my head because yes, I had expectations and the game exceeded them with ease (so far). I couldn't help it, even though I am not a fan those kind of early game impressions, but game just doesn't let me go, so I had to share or burst out some of my thoughts (I sure have a lot more in mind).

    submitted by /u/freebiebg
    [link] [comments]

    Niflheim.. Where boys become men..

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    My best screenshot right here

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    The Kraken

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I just remembered that there was a Kraken in GOW II and while I know that it is there basically as a Clash of the Titans Easter Egg and that Clash of the Titans called it the Kraken because Kraken sounds cooler than "Cetus", the Kraken is actually a monster from Norse mythology not Greek mythology so I think it is kind of funny seeing how God of War eventually moved to the Norse realm. Would be cool if Kratos and boi fought another one in a sequel as well, maybe hiding in the Lake of Nine or in some other Norse realm like Vanaheim.

    submitted by /u/WrathoftheDragon7
    [link] [comments]

    Ding dong the queen is dead!!!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Finally after more than 15 tries I beat her!! Holy shit was she a bitch!

    submitted by /u/P1nkandPurpl3Ros3s
    [link] [comments]

    Got a question about progress , possible spoilers

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:31 AM PST

    To avoid spoilers I'll just put it this way: I'm at the part where the trophy ROUND 2 is unlocked.

    How much of the story is left? I need to know because my college resumes soon and gotta decide how much to play

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/shivpiper95
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question about NG+

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I know NG+ increases the level of enemies and what not, but my question is... is there an option to go NG++, or it will be the same difficulty as the first NG+?

    submitted by /u/Pedrostator
    [link] [comments]

    It’s my favourite game ever probably so not having a go but does anyone else....

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Think it's annoying when a beast like kratos all of a sudden can only move like a snail because he's carrying a little boy or a boar. Lol. After he's been lifting rocks the size of mountains before. I get why but still. Lol.

    submitted by /u/the-burning-kush
    [link] [comments]

    Minimum number of playthrus to get everything?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    I'm looking at the buy menu and there are now enchantments available if I consume a talisman. Does that mean in order to get the talisman and the enchantment I have to do a NG++?

    submitted by /u/Yosho2k
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this GOW style gate in a state capitol

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Just finished the game - I loved that there was a logical in-game reason for marking climbing spots

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    This bothered me every time I played Uncharted, that climbable rocks were colored differently to help players. I love that God Of War had a logical reason all climbable spots had a specific marking to help Kratos.

    submitted by /u/redryder74
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 5 - Part 3

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Continuation to last post

    Kratos dodges to the side and catch's the axe in his hand. Freya remarks on how she knew that Kratos would not be affected by such an attack but she was still hoping that it would hit him. Kratos grunts and makes a cut with the axe on his other hand. He sarcastically asks if that's better but Freya responds by saying its just not the same but never the less, she is found of Atreus and that's the only reason she is helping. Speaking of the boy, Kratos asks why he was in Hel, without his blades, his axe, even though it would have been useless in there, where Atreus is and a reason for as to why feels weaker than usual, not noticeable to others without the use of magic but he can still tell he is not at his best. She asks him as to whereabouts in Hel he was when he awoke. He tells her that he was on the other side of the bridge of the damned. The giant bird that resides there was very much closer to him than by where he met the dwarf on the bridge keepers end of the bridge. Freya explains that back during the early days of Odins reign, back when Vanaheim and Asgard were still at the early stages of war, Odin made a deal with the Guardian of Hel or the bird that which you speak of. He said to it that since it is very difficult for a god to kill another god, he asks that the bird take away his enemies if the correct circumstances are met. It is not known what the correct circumstances are but every time a powerful Vanir was taken, Odin was present. It could be that he only has to be present and if the collective power of his allies, himself included, was greater than the opposing threat, the guardian would come and drag that being into Hel. This is the most likely theory I had come up with. Even during my time in Asgard, I could not find out how to free my fallen comrades, as Odin wasn't gonna do that. What I believe is that being in close proximity to the Guardian, a person's lifeforce or strength is slowly taken away. That includes memories and everything that makes up a person as well. Freya uses some magic on Kratos to reveal to her what has happened to him. Your memory is very clouded, you are still as physically strong as when I met you, but your true power, what I believe your natural magic or your rage has been slowly drained from your body. You posses as close to as half of your magic. I do not believe the creature stops you from leaving hel, it just slowly takes more and more of you until you are not able to leave. Your full power rivals that of the upper gods of Asgard. That is the only reason I can think off as to why you were able to escape. But your magic is nothing compared to theirs. You need find a way to boost your own strength or you need to get stronger over time. The older a god is the stronger he is. You could simple keep aging and grow stronger over time, but time is not on our side. As you must have saw on your way here, finbulwinter is upon us. And ragnarok slowly approaches.

    submitted by /u/Groovy_Uvy
    [link] [comments]

    Magni n Modi

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    The best way to start the experience again?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:38 AM PST

    I only played god of war once and earned a platinum trophy, but I wanna replay this game again, should I go with new game or new game + ?

    submitted by /u/MiguelNunes98
    [link] [comments]

    Is this real??

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Anywhere I can see upgrade recipes for all the ng+ sets?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:15 AM PST

    Basically I'm in niflheim and have a bunch of leftover resources from the first playthrough (aesirbane and the like), and I'm considering breaking it down into mists to complete the objectives faster, but I can't seem to find if I actually need it to upgrade any sets I plan to use (probably valkyrie+ or Zeus set), or any of the best weapon hilts.

    I gave it a quick google and even checked a God of war wiki but it keeps showing me the recipes for the non '+' versions. So, does anyone know if I need any of these rare resources or have they been replaced with skap slag?

    submitted by /u/xen011
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel