• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    God of War | Once you replay it...

    God of War | Once you replay it...


    Once you replay it...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:10 AM PST

    I though u guys might like this. ((artist:Brancas-yard))

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Hello! I took this screenshot with Photomode on God of War, i hope you like it! :D

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Replayed the game and noticed Baldur outside in photo mode

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I did it.....I F%#^#ING DID IT

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Only time I’ve made good use of facial expressions

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Name a better duo...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Finally after about a month of grinding i got it

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I’m going back for the Platinum. Tips?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    I'm going back for the platinum trophy after a long time away from the game. Any tips on achieving this? I don't plan on restarting the game. I'm just going to jump back in. I recall beating a few valkyries and doing a lot of the side quests. Any tips on relearning the combat and what to pursue first?

    submitted by /u/DGJallDAY
    [link] [comments]

    Just old turtle taking selfies.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Dad and Boi in a different timeline: (A: „Do you have Lemnian wine?“ K: „Read the card Boy!)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:04 AM PST

    B O I

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Kratos' Power Level (Updated)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    A while ago a made a reddit post about kratos' true power and briefly went over all the games and gave my opinion on how strong kratos really was, and said he was "as strong as he needs to be". Over that time, I have gathered so much information regarding Kratos' actual power level with evidence, and thought I should make a new post about it. Regardless, I will link my previous post about the matter in this one, and if anyone has questions about it I will explain why I was wrong and present evidence accordingly. Previous Thread

    submitted by /u/Obi2Cool4Kenobi
    [link] [comments]

    Good tips on Niflheim GMGOW farming?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    I'm currently level 7 and my axe and blades are on max, but I still feel uncomfortable holding a lot of mist echoes and going far into the maze, the valkyrie is dead and I just need to open the chests and upgrade my Ivaldi armor to the max, what are some good farming tips?

    submitted by /u/arthurofastora
    [link] [comments]

    Finally after about a month of grinding i got it

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Modi’s a joke ting

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Kratos

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    HELP PLEASE!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:02 PM PST

    So I'm trying to get platinum trophy for god of war and I just beat the Valkyrie queen I am @ 98% in the trophies but 100% in Midgard the only trophy I need is the Beneath the Surface hidden trophy any help ? I got everything in Midgard I did notice that the light elf post is a bit foggy on the map is that a problem?

    submitted by /u/DrippinDom
    [link] [comments]

    Can I do side missions after I finish the game?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    I am at what I understand to to be the end of the game. There are some side missions I have not finished, but would do them after the game if they are available. Is this possible or once the game is done, its done? Aside from the New Game+

    submitted by /u/mark_98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel