• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    God of War | I felt bad for him

    God of War | I felt bad for him


    I felt bad for him

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Eyes open boy.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Boi, do I love the feeling of fresh sand in my shoes.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    You guys like the new background as much as I do?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Hræzlyr screenshot

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    The smartest man alive

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    got me again. now im MAD

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Best game ever!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Just finished the main story. Great storyline, really makes connect with the characters.

    Now I gotta visit the others realms and kill all Valkyries.

    Anything else I should do?

    submitted by /u/JelloOwnsU
    [link] [comments]

    come here Kratos. on my way raaaaargh

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Posted this on the Mandalorian subreddit, and thought I should show some love to the GoW fans out there, with the design for my God of Mando-War cosplay.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    The/My ultimate god build. High luck guarantees protective barrier ever......

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    So what is the real name of Sindri?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    In God of war Broks brother is Sindri and in most sources its also Sindri, but Neil Gaimans book Norse Mythology calls Sindri as Eitri. There is also some other Gods/Goddesses names that are littlebit different from other sources.

    So which is right?

    submitted by /u/FatTepi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think Baldur is like Connor mcgregor?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:01 AM PST

    His body shape, demeanour, facial hair and cocky wit reminds me a lot of the Irishman himself, anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Dobmeista
    [link] [comments]

    nilfheim super bugged

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    5 runs in a row a legendary chest in one of the challenge rooms is already opened. feelsbadman.

    submitted by /u/pandamaja
    [link] [comments]

    Only thing standing between me and my first platinum trophy

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:15 AM PST

    Strategy for Nilfeim

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

    It does not take but a simple search to know I'm not the only one having a very hard time getting Anchor of Fog.

    Most say it's either available from a boss/dead end area or opening chests after you get 2000 Echos.

    Yesterday I had a few rounds of banking 7000 Echos and didn't get a single echo.

    So this brings me to my next question:

    What order did you typically do the Nilfeim rooms in? I can't seem to go left to right (and that's even ignoring the boss room). I can't make it passed room 3. Going right to left is way easier, but still didn't seem to help.

    I'm a little sluggish on the controls this morning and I haven't completed a single loop. However, I have been clearing the first room and leaving the chests thinking that maybe if I can complete the loop with enough Echos, I can manifest some Fog in one of those chests. Not sure it'll work, but it seems worth trying.

    I have so far only managed to collect a single Anchor. Do I remember from which room or how many Echos I had? Of course not. That'd be helpful.

    submitted by /u/L_D_G
    [link] [comments]

    Wouldnt this be awesome?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:56 AM PST

    I had a thought what if in the next game Odin kidnaps atreus. And kratos need to unleash his anger (just like in the old games) to save his son. And kratos fights Thor or Odin and he screams "you will not see the end of this day" and Imagine in christopher judges Voice. I get Goosebumps just thinking of it. Now that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/elm56
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 5

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Kratos opens his eyes to his first moments in Midgard and he has just saved Faye from some attacking monsters. Faye states that she did not need his help but it is very much appreciated, she wish's to thank him by cooking a deer she had caught which was the cause of the monster attack. He obviously refuses as he doesn't want anyone to get close to him even in the slightest amount but eventually gives in. She cooks for him, he eats and is about to set off but she invites to stay as long as he needs as he told her he has no place to go after the two have talked for a bit. He is going to bed and he closes his eyes but the next time he opens them, he is in the cold depths of Helheim. As he makes his way to the location of tyrs temple in Hel, he fights the new bridge keeper. He is fighting bare handed and putting up a fight but this new keeper is much stronger then the last. Then he see's a strange looking bird fly past him and disappear into a distorted part of the air. The next thing he knows Brok tosses him his blades and he puts an end to the keeper. Brok and Kratos talk about how the dwarves and Mimir have been waiting for his return and he tells kratos that a lot has changed since he has been gone. Kratos asks about atrues and all brok says is that we should meet the others first as he aint gonna like what he hears.

    Sorry for the long post. This is my first post on Reddit and I have been thinking a lot of the next god of war game

    submitted by /u/Groovy_Uvy
    [link] [comments]

    Muspelheim Crest Of Surtr

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Is there an easy way to get the Crest of Surtr in God Of War? I always find myself struggling to get Gold in the challenges. The trials to get the keys are easy, but I always get silver. Please help?

    submitted by /u/KratosGOW42019
    [link] [comments]

    piggy back or i PUNCH you

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Does overall difficulty affect the difficulty of the challenges?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Will the Muspelheim challenges be easier if I lower the difficulty?

    submitted by /u/altende89
    [link] [comments]

    If there was a god of war movie at some point.....

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Who would we like to see play Kratos.

    submitted by /u/the-burning-kush
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos really let himself go after GoW3, glad he was able to get back into shape for God of War 4.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel