• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    God of War | The wait is killing me

    God of War | The wait is killing me


    The wait is killing me

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    I spent the last hour trying to figure out why they gave Atreus a mullet and find this Atreus version on line somewhere with info. I thought it was an early development version or future. But I found nothing. .... then I realized it’s the chick from horizon. Smh

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Real life god of war

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    That was certainly an experience, never thought i’d be able to do it

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    "The Truth? I am a God Boy"

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:53 PM PST

    *dying greek god noises*

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:06 PM PST

    Rocstóll aff Valkyrs

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    I was defeating valkyries for the second time in NG+, and I see Kara saying ''O Rocstóll aff Valkyrs''. Someone knows what it means?

    submitted by /u/snoopy020
    [link] [comments]

    God of War made me waste money on a ps4

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:51 AM PST

    I got a ps4pro for myself on black friday. Now every other games I play is just boring or not as stimulating . I shouldn't have made this my first game.

    submitted by /u/AnonKing
    [link] [comments]

    Felt like I've seen this somewhere

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    there is not happy christmas only christmas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    when atreus mad

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    when he was mad at sindri the cloud become cloudy and stormy. was that atreus doing?

    submitted by /u/yuripsycho
    [link] [comments]

    Fully shaded and completed version of the drawing I previously posted. Fixed the arms and everything. How does it look?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    Is it better to play the GoW series chronologically or in order of release?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    I know that the god of war games weren't released chronologically and that the order was a little mashed up, but will I have a better story experience by playing them in order they were released or chronologically? For the record I already played god of war 4 but my mind just can't make the connection between the Greek Kratos and Norse Kratos being the same person.

    submitted by /u/CocaKoolAid228
    [link] [comments]

    How cool/horrifying would it be if in the next God of War game Kratos and Atreus are exploring and they stumble across a cave with a man in it who is tied down and has snake venom dripping in his eye.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:37 AM PST

    I mean they have already encountered one being from the future, right?

    submitted by /u/WrathoftheDragon7
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 6000 Hours Later..

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Hey everyone, Merry Christmas by the way, I just came across a few channels on youtube, like SMVR, GBG, VICTOR KRATOS and some others.

    This GBG dude most recent video is RIDICULOUS.. you guys have to go and watch his recent video, my brain is still confused as to what I've just watched?

    I want to start a petition to allow this guy to play the next sequel at E3? How do we go about this?

    submitted by /u/KratosGOS2018
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find good armor? So far I just beat the bridge dude in hel and a bit after that and the best thing I can find is the runic weave armor.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    I think I got it when you go to get the chisel. I have beat probably 4 travelers, 2 valkeries. I've done a ton of side quests. What am I missing here? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sigh_zip
    [link] [comments]

    how to get death's vow armor in new game plus

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    I purchased the free holiday dlc but i dont see it in my weapons and armor tbh i only want the shields

    submitted by /u/johnvincent12
    [link] [comments]

    Týr's right hand (maybe spoilers?)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:38 AM PST

    Ok, according to Mimir, the dwarves Brok and Sindri made unbreakable chains using only "a cat's footstep" and "bird spit.", so that pretty much confirms that Fenrir is already binded into the gleipnir chains in Asgard, until Ragnarök comes where he frees himself... But..

    https://preview.redd.it/xhchc0s2qt641.png?width=640&format=png&auto=webp&s=21656ac4fa1346e0360bd24b3ea001789c33077e

    As you guys can see on that pic, where Týr is being imprisioned (or dead?) by Odin and Thor, he has both of his hands

    On the original mythology, as you know, the gods only bind Fenrir when he bites Týr's hands etc etc

    what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ShadowRazer23
    [link] [comments]

    Artefact help : a platform to jump and collect artefact is missing in witch's cave

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    started playing again after 5 months

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:34 AM PST

    Help with The Digital Deluxe Edition

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    so i bought god of war digital deluxe edition a month ago and apparently there are bonuses that come with it. i think i am supposed to redeem it with a code sent to my e-mail. the e-mail can't be used anymore is there any other way to get the extra stuff?

    submitted by /u/TacoLugia
    [link] [comments]

    defend god of war poll

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:25 AM PST

    everybody get your axes,blades and BOYS and prepare to war game of the decade poll is open and we need our 100k axes to win <first time posting here> here is the link https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/12/20/polls-open-playstation-blog-game-of-the-decade/ remember we have a very strong competition with the last of us so do not let those mortals win

    submitted by /u/godlygamer9
    [link] [comments]

    Ability to cancel animations should be a thing, and other glitches

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    1) Fighting Gondul on Give Me A Challenge mode, talisman stops time on evade, throw my axe with Leviathan's Wake, it goes right through her. It should've hit her in the torso.

    2) Long animations for attacks that I cannot stop are a death sentence. I should be able to sacrifice my Runic or Blades charge up in order to survive. Not having control over my character for several seconds is ridiculous.

    3) Animation for getting up after the bitch kicks me in the neck causes me to remain standing in her ground explosions, making me not able to evade, killing me immediately if I'm low on health.

    Those are my only complaints for this entire game. Love it otherwise.

    submitted by /u/IRGeekSauce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel