• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    God of War | Finally

    God of War | Finally


    Finally

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Me booting up God of War after going through Thanksgiving and Christmas without getting a gym membership

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Wise words from a wise man, this game is full of lessons if you pay enough attention

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    Me when it's my first time babysitting and my nephew lets out a tiny cough

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Courtesy of my gf today

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Cory Barlog smiling at his creation at E3 2016 with a thunderous cheer over the game's audio is one of my favorite things

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Got my first PS4 ever today. And two games to accompany it, the other being Death Stranding. I feel so spoiled. I couldn't thank my parents enough and tell them how much I love them :)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:13 PM PST

    Baby kratos

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    The only way to prepare for a fight with Sigrun on Give Me God of War

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Yeah, I'd love to play War of War.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:25 AM PST

    Okay, so is Kratos a god, or a demigod?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    I've been trying to figure this out since the games release and I'm not really finding any clear cut answers. Last I checked Kratos becomes a god at the end of god of war on ps2. He then loses those powers when puts his powers into the blade of Olympus and is killed. He then gets Athenas power from Pandora's box but he releases that at the end of god of war. The game calls Kratos a god, but do they really mean Demi god, or is there something I am missing?

    submitted by /u/timcallahan1
    [link] [comments]

    Ahhh that fight was something else... So glad I gave this game a chance, had a blast.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:43 AM PST

    Stg

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    God of war PSNOW Quality

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    I recently got psnow and started streaming god of war

    I read that the game is capped at 720p 30 fps. Is this true?

    Is there anyway to increase the settings? Does downloading the full game before playing make a difference? As it stands, the game looks and feels terrible.

    Still grateful its a service though.

    submitted by /u/GoogleMo
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished God of War for the first time...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Holy shit! This game is fucking incredible! I have to be honest, I wasn't really interested in the game when it came out and honestly thought Spider-Man should've won Game of the Year, but I could not have been more wrong.

    I just got the game on Saturday (December 21) as an early Christmas gift for myself and I have not been able to put my controller down.

    I have just finished the story and still have lots and lots of exploring to do, so I actually wanted to ask you all for any advice you have on what to do now? Are there any particularly hard fight? Amazing side quests? Armor?

    Thanks in advance, can't wait to platinum this and start a NG+

    submitted by /u/sbhatia01
    [link] [comments]

    God of war this level was hard

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Finally beat Gondul on Give Me A Challenge Mode, New Game+

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    It was a hard earned victory!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Mistletoe by MuffinMonstah on Deviantart

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    Question about God of War (2018)'s replayability

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Hello, I'm thinking about buying God of War (2018) and I was wondering, does the game offer a replay value or is it the kind of game that you play every once in a while just to revisit the story?

    submitted by /u/FVerce
    [link] [comments]

    To Celebrate Christmas, Santa Monica Studios is Releasing the Pre-Order Exclusive Gear for Free until January

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Saw a previous post, but it did not mention it was FREE. It can be found on the Playstation Store for FREE. Death's Vow armor set for dad/boi, and 4 different shield skins.

    submitted by /u/KessDarx
    [link] [comments]

    Took the map that came with our collector's edition and framed it for my husband's Christmas!! He had no idea!!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel