• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    God of War | Hi I'm from the future, God of War 17 just came out. Kratos is done killing gods, changed his name and now lives the simple life of a pirate together with his daughter

    God of War | Hi I'm from the future, God of War 17 just came out. Kratos is done killing gods, changed his name and now lives the simple life of a pirate together with his daughter


    Hi I'm from the future, God of War 17 just came out. Kratos is done killing gods, changed his name and now lives the simple life of a pirate together with his daughter

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    "My vengeance ends here..."

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:06 AM PST

    The real GOD OF WAR

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:27 PM PST

    A cool detail during the last fight

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:28 PM PST

    Practicing our war faces

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Finally got around to playing GoW

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Thought it was pretty meh....

    JK I fucking loved this game, got 100% Father & Son trophy on my first playthrough and I've only ever done that with very few games before. This is the first GoW installment I've ever played or heard about (didn't really grow up with video games) and it was absolutely fantastic, even as someone that didn't know about Kratos's history already. The reveal that he was actually Greek shook me. The story they tell about redemption and change is one of the most well-crafted video game stories I've ever seen. Such an excellent journey to take. I only wish it was longer but I greatly respect the artists for ending the story where it was meant to end.

    submitted by /u/pixandstix
    [link] [comments]

    The cake day finally came around. Here is my all time favorite from 2 years of my amateur game photography career

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    The runic attack to end it all

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    Christmas present from my husband! Amount of detail is crazy, can’t wait to play more of this fantastic game.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Nice shot I got in photo mode,makes for a cool background

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Does anyone have a comprehensive list of how to get every shield skin possible?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    I'm trying to not just platinum the game but also get everything possible (I didn't preorder and I'm not sure there are many preorder exclusives)

    submitted by /u/Jackson5265
    [link] [comments]

    Update 1.15 crashes game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:21 AM PST

    Hi all so I've just brought god of war on disc for a ps4 1tb slim and the issues I'm having is are. Once the update 1.15 is installed and I start the game I get a audio bug where there is no audio dialog. Shortly after the game will freeze. It has done this multiple times I have tired everything I can think of to remedy the situation. I can however delete the game NOT install the update 1.15 and the game runs fine. However if I install the update and restart the game it will frezze minutes into playing. I have tried uninstalling the game multiple times I have rebuilt data base done a wipe of the system and still no luck anyone else having the same issue is it the game the update or the ps4 I dont mind playing without the update installed but its just highly frustrating. Any tips ideas are greatly appreciated thanks.

    submitted by /u/Savagefarmer1991
    [link] [comments]

    I wouldn't say this is really a spoiler but oh well.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    GoW seems forgotten...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:18 AM PST

    Personally I don't really like that no one references the previous GoW games anymore. The rest of the franchise seems forgotten and overwritten by GoW 2018. When someone thinks of Kratos nowadays the only image that comes to their mind is the new Nordic soft reboot version of him. I bet new fans of the franchise don't even know Kratos is originally Greek lol

    submitted by /u/vtsamad0s
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finally Finished God of War.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    I just picked up the game this year, because I just got PS now. I finished the main story plot in three days and am now trying to get all the achievements. I very much enjoy the game but I have a few questions that maybe we call all theorize about. I like others people's input to my questions so let's do it, boy!

    Who blew the Seprent's horn?

    Is Kratos actually the father of the boy?

    What was up with the Helheim bird?

    Am I crazy for wondering if the mother even cared for Kratos or just wanted to fill prophecies?

    So Baldur was weak to mistletoe, and Freya knew this would stop his invulnerability, and she kept saying she wanted the best for him. She knew it was a mistake doing that to him but why not cure him with mistletoe?

    Is Thor gonna be our friend or what?

    I know most of these will be answered in the squeal but hey, doesn't hurt to theorize! Thank you people and I am so glad to be able to join this sub.

    submitted by /u/AceEmilyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find a Chaos flame

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    So first off, I don't have the one from the fire realm, but I'm still missing one, if I had all of them my blades would be at 4 right now but they're only at 3 and I don't have one in my inventory. I think it's the one that's dropped from the Grendle fight but I cant find the room where you fought them

    submitted by /u/ohabthegreat
    [link] [comments]

    The games amazing!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    I just bought the game about an hour ago. It was on a Christmas sale for 15 dollars! Probably the best deal they have on the playstation store.

    The combat is fucking awesome! The aggressive combat keeps me coming back for more! Me and the boy are on the way to the mountain to throw his wife's ashes at.

    Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and hope y'all have a happy new year! Cheers! :)

    submitted by /u/Johnny_boy2016
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel