• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    God of War | I finally defeated her on GMGOW+

    God of War | I finally defeated her on GMGOW+


    I finally defeated her on GMGOW+

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:13 AM PST

    I started playing new God of War and I must say, It is an amazing game. Here is my drawing of old Kratos, I hope you all like it

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    My girlfriends says Atreus must have used his summon squirrel spell tonight at LA

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    Kratos drawing I’m working on for my bf ❤️

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Not GMGOW, not any kind of no damage run, but Sigrun was one of the most fun boss fights I’ve ever had. After two hours of trying, I wanted to share it somewhere. I can’t wait for GOW5 if it has even half the awesome bosses this one has.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:29 AM PST

    Need Help With The Post-Game

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    so i got this game on black friday and recently beat it. amazing game. now i wanna do some post game stuff like dwarve favors, side missions valkyries, visiting other realms etc. so i can play on ng+ with good equipment. i need help with the order of these things because sometimes i am underleveled. for example i went back to an area that was at the start of the game and faced purple foes. in which order should i do these post game activities to not be underleveled? currently i am level 5. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TacoLugia
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyrie fights are some of the most rewarding “boss” fights in gaming

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:14 AM PST

    I'm one of those Christmas noobs to PlayStation in general, not to mention God of War. I've gotta day though, the fights against the Valkryies are phenomenal! So tough, but fair enough that after every death I thought "Ok I got her this time." What a rewarding side encounter, this game is blowing me away!

    submitted by /u/apappyguff
    [link] [comments]

    Ray tracing for the Leviathan Axe in the sequel?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    As we know ray tracing can be used for more than just lighting. So how's about they use it on the axe to prevent it from going through things it shouldn't. It would make it that much more awesome.

    I love the axe in the first game, it's quite possibly my favorite weapon in a game and this would take it to the next level.

    submitted by /u/AyyarKhan
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest Mistake in GoW

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    This subject contains spoilers. So Read with your own risk.

    I believe I could have faced the biggest mistake in this game so far. In the Helheim realm I killed the gatekeeper boss and took his heart along with the ability to hold winds on the blades for ten secs and open doors by transfering the energy.

    From this point I opened the first door which closed by the boss at the begining of the fight. I was on the path of the main gate by fighting spawns. When I was trying to kill a nightmare just floating the edge of the bridge while my rage is on. Kratos jumped in to the air but miss the nightmare and fell down two story down where you are trying to climb your way up to the gatekeeper before.

    So I can still go back the the bridge by following the same patch back from there but I will never be able to open that door anymore and missing the story dialoges with Mirmir along with the chest behind the door.

    I treid to load last checkpoint but it didnt work. So this is a really big mistake which I am forced to skip a part of the content of the game. I will upload a video later showing where Kratos is fell down.

    submitted by /u/tubikthefallen
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos health seems weak

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    Okay so I just got this game for my birthday from my wife. I've never played the other ones but watched recap YouTube videos to fill me. Plus it's a soft reboot so...

    Anyway, I'm 2 hours in and I'm loving the game. But something seems odd to me. Kratos is supposed to be some powerful bad ass but I have to spend a lot of time blocking and evading attacks because I seem to die in about 3 hits. But this lower level enemies I face take like 17.

    It just doesn't seem right to me. Thoughts?

    Edit: I'm playing on "balanced"

    submitted by /u/aweiher98
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos in God of War 5 be like

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Honest opinion

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    So I finished the dwarve missions for brok and Sindri and I got both sindri and broks armour and I want to know from you guys are they good or bad

    submitted by /u/slap_me_nutz
    [link] [comments]

    Clouded Area Near Wildwoods/Fafnir's

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    I'm near the end and I've been trying to clear 100% on this game. I see a clouded area just north of the Wildwoods gateway and just south of Fafnir's Storeroom area. Also at the edge of the border around "home". Is this a place I can access but have just missed? I looked all around video guides and what not, but don't see anything specific.

    submitted by /u/Devildog820
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think these simbols are hints for future games or other lands kratos is going to visit?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    This would be awsome if they do it right but almost every videogame movie flops. What do yall think is Sony taking an L or W

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Which portable GOW game to play?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    I played GOW: Ghosts of Sparta on my PSP as the only GOW game I've played. I thought it was great. I'm thinking about playing another on my new (to me) PS Vita.

    Which GOW would you recommend. I could do 1 or 2 on Vita or chains of Olympus next. Or is there something else you can recommend?

    submitted by /u/trab601
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a Thor video someone made some time ago

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:02 AM PST

    I saw this animated video where the GOW Thor shows up and wreaks havoc on some people. It is on Youtube but I cannot find it anymore. Can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/BeonymPanaung
    [link] [comments]

    Should I break down all Aesirbane, Haze Weave and Niflheim Alloy after having upgraded the full niflheim armor set ?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:58 AM PST

    Hi all, I wanted to know if it is ok to break down all aesirbane, haze weave and niflheim alloy after having upgraded the full niflheim armor set ( the best one ), or should I hold it for upgrading some pommel / talisman ?

    submitted by /u/Kratos289
    [link] [comments]

    Long time GoW lurker

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    I've been an Xbox player since I was a wee lad. I've watched streamers playing GoW and wished it would come to my console. I recently gave in and bought the bundle with GoW, The Last of Us, and Horizon: Zero Dawn. Just finished GoW and must say, made the entire purchase worth it. Amazing story. Brilliant voice acting, beautiful artwork. I wish it kept going forever. Loved it.

    submitted by /u/sawtooth1649
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel