• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    God of War | i present to thee, my first Reddit post

    God of War | i present to thee, my first Reddit post


    i present to thee, my first Reddit post

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:38 AM PST

    A piece of the man himself to go with my portrait of Atreus! I hope this is an accurate depiction of the God of War.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Norse God family tree

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    This man plays god of war like Kratos...never seen this kind of skill

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    BOY

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    My perfected image of Kratos, I was told of some mishaps and subtle mistakes and now I think he can be suited to being a DAD OF BOY.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:13 PM PST

    Me waiting everyday until the eventual announcement of the GOD OF WAR sequel

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Which is the best quote of kratos ?

    submitted by /u/Faisal_78
    [link] [comments]

    Gow3 Remastered issues on Ps4 pro

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Hi I just wanted To know if you guys have experienced some issues while playing Gow 3 Remastered? The game has a lot of bugs ( audio Not matching the video, game loading while playing...) and it keeps freezing my game console... Im playing on my new Ps4 pro that I got in April if you guys were wondering

    submitted by /u/wavepapi12
    [link] [comments]

    The Wikipedia article really sheds some light on this games back story

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:44 AM PST

    A second one

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Do you think the next God of War will have something similar to Valkyrie matches

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Most likely if they have something similar to Valkyrie matches, they're not going to be Valkyries again.

    If there's going to be something similar, I'm kind of hoping it'll be Dwarf kings or something Dwarven.

    I think elf kings or a royal court would be too similar to Valkyries.

    I think fighting trolls wouldn't have the same prestige as fighting what felt like a royal guard.

    I guess you could go for some sort of wizard but I'm still hoping for dwarves.

    submitted by /u/sircanrevolution
    [link] [comments]

    To All Fans waiting for the sequel...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Which Norse God are YOU looking forward to killing next?

    I'm personally hoping to kill Thor and take his hammer.

    submitted by /u/JokerPT1
    [link] [comments]

    Baby kratos , on phone , 2019 by me

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    One more trophy to go (final story chapter) and I’ve got my second platinum

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:59 PM PST

    I don’t know what to do, in what order

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:49 PM PST

    So, the water dropped for the first time (I heard it will drop a few more times). When I watched some review on this game, a dude said when the water drops it's the best time to explore because a new stuff appears. But I'm not sure if this is really a good idea to go somewhere right now? I don't even have all tools acquired to unlock every passage, that means I will have to come back later again. The double backtracking? Cause I still don't have a tool to destroy blue roots of three for instance.

    Should I explore the whole lake of the nine, all nine little places? Or keep it for later?

    Also, is it fine that I can't craft or buy or upgrade any item because everything requires a lot of materials I don't even have at all or that I have but in small amount? There's one item that a lot of items require - google says you can get those in Muspelgeim realm that I just unlocked. Should I go there and farm right now or what? I don't fking know what to do and when, in what order.

    submitted by /u/odonis
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something left to do after beating sigrun on GMGOW?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:21 AM PST

    I just beat it and now I'm wondering if there is still something left to do in the game.

    submitted by /u/gymnerd_03
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my first play through of the most recent game, any tips?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:07 AM PST

    Bought the most recent God of War knowing very little about but my friends are telling it is fantastic. Is there anything I should know before going in? This is the first time I've played a God of War game.

    submitted by /u/Jeremy25738
    [link] [comments]

    How much longer do I have in the story? I dont want it to end!! *minor spoilers in text*

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    I just finished getting the magic chisel from the giant (Thormur or something). I'm just curious if I'm past the halfway point in the story or if I still get to play for a good long while before those unfortunate end credits are gonna roll

    submitted by /u/nhadeen
    [link] [comments]

    One of my screenshots from photo mode taken #1

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    Question about New game+

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:47 AM PST

    If I go into new game+, does my progress on kratos carry over to my original play through. Eg If I get a piece of armour in NG+ then return to my original play through will it be in my inventory. Or will my original stay the way I left it. Hope this makes sense

    submitted by /u/BARNBURNER123
    [link] [comments]

    What are good endgame blade/axe pommels and which talisman should I be using? What are good enchantments?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    I don't really know if there are specific ones to be going after. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/sigh_zip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel