• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    God of War | Fuck the Valkyries

    God of War | Fuck the Valkyries


    Fuck the Valkyries

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:17 AM PST

    [He stabs him.]

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    It's all that matters.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    One of the my favorite moments from this game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:07 PM PST

    WIP Drawing of Kratos I’m making for a gift. suggestions and comments welcome

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    A very rough start to a drawing I’m gonna do of Jormungandr

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Something awesome from photo mode... (marking as spoiler just in case)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    Hell yeah

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Had to beat her before New Year's GMGOW Difficulty

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:58 PM PST

    The Cycle Ends Here...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Fuck I feel something for Baldur here. I liked him. Fuck I think I have to fight Freya now.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway17474728377
    [link] [comments]

    “On the day you were born, I made two knives” One of my favourite cutscenes.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:16 PM PST

    How to approach the game to get 100%

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:40 AM PST

    As the title states. I heard that there are some epic armors (e.g. Zeus armor), which is only achievable with NG+. Should I just finish the story line on standard game and then hit right back in with NG+ (also, which difficulty level should I choose with NG+, are there some perks with it as well?) and try to do it 100% then? I suppose I could do 100% with standard game, but as I would want to get the other armor etc as well, should I just finish storyline on first play to unlock NG+?

    submitted by /u/JannoE
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question, how far along am I?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    I've just defeated the troll boss in the mine at the top of the mountain. I hope I still have a lot of game left. I've prob played less than 10 hours but I've unlocked about half of mine and the boys skills.

    I wish the game had some sort of % complete indicator.

    submitted by /u/aweiher98
    [link] [comments]

    Tips To Beat the Valkyries and Their Queen

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    So I finished the game and am going for the valkyries. I got 2 so far (Kara and Gunnr). I need they were pretty easy passed Kara on the fisrt tey and Gunnr on the second (Playing on Normal). I tried Geidrful 4-5 times but couldnt kill her but I got pretty close so I think I can beat her if I try a bit more. I was wondering what gear I should have to beat them and most importantly their queen. Currently I have Traveller Chest Armor, Arcane Might Wrist and Belt Armor. This puts me at about 5.6 levels. Is Brok and Sindri's Armor worth upgrading to? What armor should I get to beat the queen?

    submitted by /u/TacoLugia
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best armor in the game (not new game plus)?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Is it mist armor, valkyrie armor, or sindris armor, or some combo of them? Im having trouble deciding. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sigh_zip
    [link] [comments]

    My Version of Sigrun NG+ GMGOW [2:12 Fight Time]

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Holy Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    I made a post a few days back saying I was bored. The game started slow and I was losing interest. You guys talked me into continuing and it was absolutely worth it. Fuck. Walking out of Kratos's house passing through Athena and using his originals blades again was amazing. I love this game. Fuck.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway17474728377
    [link] [comments]

    Question ?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    How strong is kratos ?

    submitted by /u/Faisal_78
    [link] [comments]

    Mimir pop culture Easter egg: “When did I stop making sense?” references the Talking Heads live album/film

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    While realm traveling, I noticed a moment in which Mimir responds to Atreus, "Oh? When did I stop making sense?" I have to imagine this was an Easter egg given that he is the talking head of the game, and "stop making sense" is a song lyric, film and album title of the rock group Talking Heads.

    Surprised not to find it on here yet!

    submitted by /u/majortom12
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:00 AM PST

    I've been in nifleheim for well over a good four hours now. Just been running through the entire maze constantly. I haven't gotten a single fog anchor thing that I need. I've beaten the Valkyrie as well, am I missing something or just haven't horrible luck?

    submitted by /u/DerpyTheRipper
    [link] [comments]

    still the best game i've ever played

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    every year around the holidays i have a tradition if playing a new game. last year was gow, this year was the last of us remastered. while LoU was amazing and i'd put it in my top 10, it's no gow. even fresh of LoU completion excitement, it still completely outclassed by gow. man i love that fing game.

    submitted by /u/double-meat-fists
    [link] [comments]

    My one and only gripe, the one thing missing from this masterpiece is

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    No chapter select.

    submitted by /u/pantheonslayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel