• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    God of War | i drew this of kratos today, and i thought you guys might like it. i just finished God of War and i just had to draw him!

    God of War | i drew this of kratos today, and i thought you guys might like it. i just finished God of War and i just had to draw him!


    i drew this of kratos today, and i thought you guys might like it. i just finished God of War and i just had to draw him!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:33 AM PST

    My cat got very interested in falling leaves

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    Beginning to end in 5 days. One of the best games I've ever played

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    My God of War drawing based on the cinematic commercial, “Again.”

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    "I thought you'd be bigger...but you're definitely the one"

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    After just picking up GOW two weeks ago. We have done it. Now we can go home.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    It’s just ticked past 1:30am here. My first activity for 2020 is giving my baby some love after 7-8 months away. Couldn’t think of a better start to a new year.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    I just beat Sigrun on GMGOW!!!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Earlier in 2019, I took on a Valkyrie without sight. Here's an edit of the intro dialogue heard when I entered the chamber and the final attempt. Happy New Year in advance and hope you enjoy the gameplay.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Vita port question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    I'm playing the GOW collection on Ps Vita, and I just got the Sword of Artemis, but there is no sword icon on the screen to press to equip.

    Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/claud2113
    [link] [comments]

    It’s time...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:51 AM PST

    A question about one problem I try to solve.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    Now that pre-order dlc skins are free to use, it seems that I am unable to use them in game (that I have on disc btw), it only shows that they are indeed installed, but for digital version of the game, the one I never owned. Tried reinstalling the game - no luck, can't change any skins in game. Is there a way to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Nobody0
    [link] [comments]

    What's the highest possible overall stat total I can get in the game (including Talismans/Enchantments/Pommels)?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:21 AM PST

    So what I mean is what's the highest stat total I can get for each stat simultaneously.

    submitted by /u/2Blitz
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Can't do Sindri's Whetstone Quest

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:07 AM PST

    So I am trying to do the side quest where you have to get the whetstone after Sindri finds its whereabouts looking at the knife .Now whenever i get to the gate its locked .I have gone to numerous location where I can find Sindri alone but he just kept blabbering the same dialogue"Once you retrieve the Whetstone take atmost care of it" I will Sindri but give me a Entry stone first. Anyone knows a way around or this is a bug and this quest can't be done?

    submitted by /u/SamGTM
    [link] [comments]

    Happy new year guys hope the start of this makes some of you laugh

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    The BOI pulling a prank on his paw

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    [SPOILER] I have a doubt about Freya's inability to hurt other things.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    This is just me thinking too much about the game and it isn't that important. So, in the game it's said that Freya can't hurt anything, not even to defend herself, and that got me thinking because I think that can mean two things.

    One of them is that there's something that makes it impossible for her to attack anyone. For exemple, if she picks up a sword and tries to hit someone with it there will be some kind of force field so that she can't even touch the person with the sword.

    The other is that, using the same example as above, she can hit the person with the sword but it just doesn't have any effect on the person, it doesn't cause any injury or pain.

    I am not sure which one applies to her but my guess is the last one. During the final battle she does some things that could hurt someone but it doesn't. The only example i am remembering is when she makes the giant blow air trough his mouth, it's not much but I think it can hurt people and it doesn't.(I guess the roots she uses to stop Kratos an Baldur could also cause some sort of bruising but that wouldn't be noticible etheir way)

    submitted by /u/ze_oliveira
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the quality but this is where i broke my 2nd controller......

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Quick Question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:45 AM PST

    How did Kratos get the Blades of Chaos in God Of War 4? If I remember correctly, Athena took his blades and turned them into Blades of Exile in God Of War 3? Is there something I'm missing or is this just a minor flaw I should just let slide?

    submitted by /u/RayMysterXD
    [link] [comments]

    Finished GMGOW at the end of 2019

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:34 AM PST

    I'd love to share my story with this game a little bit :)

    First of all I'm more a hardcore FPS gamer, not so into act game before, after I got my new 75" 4k TV I decided to get some game with amazing graphics. I played RDR2 before and doubted a lot about how come it lost to God of War in 2018 as Game of the Year.

    So here I am I started playing God of War four days ago started with normal difficulty. Before I started playing I checked several videos introducing previous story and got to know the big picture of whole game series.

    Still I have lots of questions like how come I'm using an axe and did I kill my wife, the graphic is awesome as hell and the real moment gave me goosebump is when Kratos finally got back his Blade of Chaos, the first time I used it I literally yelling holy shit all the time.

    I finished my first run around 6 a.m in the morning, and took me around 5 hours to figure out how to beat Valkyrie the next day. I picked Gondul as my first Valkryie to fight with, shit that's so hard for the first time that I double checked if I chose my difficulty right.

    Now I finished my second run at GMGOW difficulty and already beated 3 Valkyries without getting hurt.

    2019 has been quite a journey for me just like this game. Wish everyone a happy new year and can't wait GOW 5 come out.

    https://preview.redd.it/es81t1i9py741.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1235f73fce6644a027e6b8f76e26283b2e43dc06

    submitted by /u/ghosTM55
    [link] [comments]

    Is strength better than runic for sigrun on GMGOW+

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:24 AM PST

    I've been using a runic build and I've killed all the Valkyries, but I can't kill sigrun. Should I be using a strength build instead of a runic one for the fight?

    submitted by /u/JunCena666
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to everyone who watched my part 1 of me playing God of War for the first time. I’m truly grateful for all the support so far with the series. Here’s part 2 just in time for the new year, Enjoy!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel