• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    God of War | Lego Kratos and Atreus

    God of War | Lego Kratos and Atreus


    Lego Kratos and Atreus

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Whilst the rest of the world is out partying, me and the Girlfriend decided too spend tbe night trying too beat the queen! too which WE FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    New god of war poster I got for Christmas

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    His true name

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Just leaving here this badass looking screenshot from my first replay.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    I bought this print.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:08 PM PST

    Finished the game right before the end of the decade

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Starting off 2020 by finally beating Sigrun! I’m very close to the Platinum Trophy too! Happy New Year my fellow God of War fans!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:07 AM PST

    When do u think the next gow is gonna be revealed ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    It should be 2020 e3. Cuz GOW 2018 got revealed at e3 2016, Two years later we got the game. If the sequel is gonna be released in 2022. it should be revealed this e3 right ?

    submitted by /u/iL0RD
    [link] [comments]

    Hyperion grapple location

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

    So My friend just finished the storyline and is doing the valkyries and wants the the Hyperion grapple ruin. Is it possible for her to go back and get it somewhere?

    submitted by /u/BarelyGrant
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Elf King Vs Executioner's Cleave

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Start off your year better than the Dark Elf King

    submitted by /u/Halman
    [link] [comments]

    When do I acquire the Blades of Chaos? I am fighting Magni and the Indian PM right now.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Thanks much.

    submitted by /u/zerohuntr
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Downloaded Save Data not Showing up in Game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    EDIT: Apparently the CD I bought was from a Spanish region so it didn't accept my old save data. I bought the game from the store and it worked.

    I uploaded my save data to PS+, bought a PS4 Pro, travelled, bought another God of War CD, and am trying to download my save data so I can continue playing, but it is not showing up in the game. It just says "new game".

    More details:

    • Under [Settings]>[Application Saved Data Management]>[Saved Data in Online Storage]> I can download my data (39 mb)
    • When I highlight the game itself in my PS4 menu, it shows my trophy progress and my most recently-earned trophy, but when I press [Options]>[Upload/Download Saved Data]> it shows nothing. Neither in the System storage, nor in the Online Storage fields. It says "There is no saved data."

    Things I have tried doing:

    • Have the cloud storage deleted and ask someone to use to old PS4 to re-upload the local data to online storage, then download that newly uploaded data
    • do all this multiple times
    • restart the ps4

    I don't want to re-initialise the PS4 Pro cuz it will take 3 hours and I have already done that when I booted the PS4 Pro up for the first time, then downloaded 500 GB worth of data

    submitted by /u/TheMaxClyde
    [link] [comments]

    Got it last night, 20 minutes before the new year! Best game I ever played!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Is COD armour set any good?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    So I've started new game+, about halfway done with story(about to begin chisel quest) and after that I'm gonna try n kill the Valkyries

    I got the full COD of war set, was that a good decision or should I have waited for better things to arrive? If so, what's the best set to have?

    submitted by /u/boi-UwU
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on this book? I got it for Christmas and was wondering what I should expect. (I expected a lot of pictures lol)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:28 PM PST

    Happy new year 2020 KRATOS _ GOD OF WAR

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    New game+ button?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Recently I finished all story. And started to exploring world with atreus. But how can I get new game+ button? With exploring all things in game or just finishing story? (my new game+ button isn't appeared.)

    submitted by /u/Kuromaru48
    [link] [comments]

    What level were you guys when you beat Sigrun?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Right now i've been trying it for a few hours at level 7 and holy shit it feels like this bosses health bar is endless, on my best attempt i've gotten her to like half hp, the fight takes forever and if you fuck up once you almost die. So what level did you guys beat her at?

    submitted by /u/AdeptLingonberry
    [link] [comments]

    Big moment! Queen is dead ! GMGOW level

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    Sigrun is by far the hardest boss or enemy I’ve ever faced in any game ever.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Ive played all the souls games and their dlc and all those old school games but holy fuck I wasn't prepared for this lol. I've played her dozens of times and I'm level 8 in normal mode and I've only ever gotten her to 3 bars. Fuck me.

    submitted by /u/sigh_zip
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf was that?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:44 PM PST

    Officially my last game of the decade! Never been this emotional since TLOU. Just amazing!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel