• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    God of War | I beat Sigrun on GMGOW😰

    God of War | I beat Sigrun on GMGOW��


    I beat Sigrun on GMGOW��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    Decided to do a sketch of Kratos since I had the time. What do you guys think? Should a I shade it and post it again?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    The pre order items is now available

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Just finished this embroidery of the god of war symbol, and I must say I’m quite proud of it

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    All progress lost.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:09 AM PST

    Hi, I just opened GoW and it said new game. I was shocked bc I always saved manually and i remember saving it the last time i played. I spent around 10-12h on the game so I'm desperate for ANY tips/advice.

    Edit: I am an idiot. I have it on 1 acc but I played it on the other one

    submitted by /u/bansheedude
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to get to the valkyrie in Helheim but its loading for ever any ideas?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Update: she’s dead, only took me 10 hrs

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Just started the game

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:51 AM PST

    Started this game a few hours ago and I'm shook how amazing it is! I swear I never played a game with so many details (I'm talking about destructible objects that are hanging from the ceiling and contain money or items; those killable ravens, etc) and the puzzles are amazing, so many hidden places and chests. I'm still not sure whether this game should be considered OpenWorld or linear, but I guess it's a combination of the two and, again, I hadn't played a game like this.

    I also like some other detailed: the axe that returns very fast (I would be annoyed if it was more realistic and took more time); If I need to climb the wall, the Boy will jump on me ASAP, there're no unnecessary animations every time, I like it. The Boy's AI is not bad.

    But, unfortunately, there're a couple of things that I don't like: pressing on the square non-stop so the Boy could shoot his arrows.
    The freaking tiny font (subtitles and any other text) - I wanted to enjoy the game lying on the couch, but I can't do that because I don't see the text on the screen from that distance, it's too tiny! And my eyesight is very good, actually. I noticed this is the issue for many games, I don't know why can't developers ever make a bigger text in their games, I think when they develop and test a game, they probably do it sitting right in front of the screen and never on the couch, lol.
    And the last annoying thing is the fact that you can't lower the Kratos's voice when he fights. He's making too loud noises. I'm forced to lower the volume in the settings, but along with this, the volume of the dialogs is significantly reduced and I don't hear what they say at all. Can't read the subtitles too because they are too small. His noizes during the fights are much higher than their dialogs. That's the biggest drawback for me.

    Otherwise, the game is 10/10, the game of the year for me for sure.

    P.S. I also have a question: after we met a lady and left her house into the cave, I've seen a puzzle and a few hidden chests, but I didn't find a way to reach any of it. The only way was to get in the boat and go to another location. So how exactly as I supposed to explore that cave? Will I return back to it later?

    submitted by /u/GenesisETET
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of BOY!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Which other God of War games can I play on PS4?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Is there any way to play the original god of war games on PS4 without ps now? Do I need ps now? If so, are ALL the GOW available on ps now? Please don't comment any spoilers on any of the games. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Uzair658
    [link] [comments]

    When kratos gets called ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    Lullaby of the giants- a masterpiece

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:18 AM PST

    I really love the whole soundtrack,but this track is a masterpiece. It tells the whole tragedy of the giants on the verge of extinction and forced to leave their homeland back to Jotunheim.

    submitted by /u/Mambojambo80
    [link] [comments]

    Whilst editing together highlights from a Jedi Fallen Order stream, I added a little God Of War to this finisher

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:46 AM PST

    Is it possible to lock yourself out of 100% completion in this game?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    I'm doing my first playthrough of God of War and just completed the Alfheim quest to get the light. There was a Nornir chest that I couldn't figure out in Alfheim but I wanted to come back to it after I went back to Midgar. Now it seems I can't find my way back to it. Is there some trick to getting back or am I permanently stuck and not able to retrieve it?

    submitted by /u/vidiogamebro
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got round to playing this game

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:28 AM PST

    First of all it's a god damn masterpiece, secondly I do have a question, as I'm going through the game I feel like the monsters are levelling up a lot faster than I am as I just hit level two and am now fighting level 3s, I like the challenge it brings but have I been missing stuff to level up with

    submitted by /u/Poco777
    [link] [comments]

    Titan slayer | 64x64 |Me

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Young kratos vs baldur

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    I always wonder would kratos from god of war 3 beat baldur? Its hard to say becuse he struggled a lot in god of war 4. So what do yall think would he win?

    submitted by /u/elm56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel