• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    God of War | After freaking 1 hour of game overs, finally!!!

    God of War | After freaking 1 hour of game overs, finally!!!


    After freaking 1 hour of game overs, finally!!!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:51 AM PST

    Not enough hype for this soundtrack

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:22 PM PST

    Kratos did nothing wrong

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    God of War Holiday 2019 Giveaway free on PSN

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Worst chiropractor ever

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    So I just finished God of War on ps4 today...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    I gotta say that as a long time fan, seeing a wise old Kratos instead of an always raging war machine was surprisingly good. When I first saw the trailer I didn't know if I'd like it or not since it seemed so different from the originals. But after ages of hearing about how good it was, I tried it, and it's a god damn masterpiece. From the visuals to the combat, to the moments where Kratos and his son develop. I loved seeing this new side of Kratos and everyone should definitely play this game!

    submitted by /u/DogePriest
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos' inner drinker taking over��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    That face you make when you mess up and your dad calls you by your real name

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Santa Monica released concept arts for a scrapped Kratos adult Daughter

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Kratos : Ah shit, here we go again

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Bullying Baldur with armour of Zeus

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    J'ai trouvé cette image qui mélange le logo de God of War et celui de The Witcher 3

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    WHERES THE MONEY!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    I know this is late but I finally did it on GMGoW Diff. :D

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Pre-order bonus just got free as a holiday gift!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Thanks Santa Monica.

    submitted by /u/ariglgn
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play GMGOW+ or Give me a challenge +?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    I recently finished the game in give me a challenge difficulty, if I play GMGOW+ do I get every new item or do I have to play a new game in such difficulty before trying it in new game plus?

    submitted by /u/Bestojojo
    [link] [comments]

    What if Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn is Faye?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Cory Barlog said during an interview "Not yet" when he was asked if Kratos knows Aloy, they're both set in Norse mythology, I've seen fan art of Aloy teaching Atreus to shoot his bow... keep the story going, what do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/Jakeatreus27
    [link] [comments]

    Tyr’s mysterious door glitch

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:13 AM PST

    After receiving the key from Brok I went on a two hour exploring trip. Now that I want to continue the story Tyr's mysterious door won't open. The compass tells me which door I have to enter, but it doesn't show an action.

    Anyone familiar with this glitch?

    submitted by /u/Matt5451
    [link] [comments]

    Now only the queen remains. Wish me luck! (GoW difficulty)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:01 PM PST

    Kratos and Atreus

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Can anyone confirm if the lore bug affects the platinum trophy in this game?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:21 AM PST

    I got snagged with the lore bug at the Mountain where one of the lore's doesn't tick the box leaving it at 6/7. For anyone else who got the bug did it affect your platinum? I'm just trying to save time if this is the case. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/CrowHardly
    [link] [comments]

    Why do so many people rate Bloodborne above God of War as the best ps4 exclusive???

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:32 AM PST

    What do people find in the game that's better???

    submitted by /u/ArijJavaid67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel