• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    God of War | Just took this during the cutscene at the very start

    God of War | Just took this during the cutscene at the very start


    Just took this during the cutscene at the very start

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    I love this

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:38 PM PST

    Is God of War your best ps4 exclusive of all time???

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    If not, then which exclusive truimphs this???

    submitted by /u/ArijJavaid67
    [link] [comments]

    All God Of War games (2005-2018) Kratos has slaughtered a lot of Gods over the years [WHICH GOW GAME IS YOUR FAVORITE]

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Were the Norse gods as brutal in mythology as they are in God of War?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Just started the game just a few days ago, and damn the game really makes Thor and Odin out to be crazy violent and bloodthirsty gods. I'm not too familiar with Norse Mythology, is this pretty close to Norse Mythology?

    submitted by /u/binhvinhmai
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun NG+ GMGOW

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    been spending the last few hours trying to beat her, I can deal with just about every one of her attacks but her 2 air stomps, one has the delay with the meteor dropping down the other has no delay just an instant go up in the air and crash down on top of me. I was wondering if their is a way to tell the difference from which air stomp is she doing

    submitted by /u/BlazingBart52
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Lore and Legends Hardcover up for preorder at Amazon -22%

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    "In war, a soldier sees beauty only in the blood of his enemy."

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:11 PM PST

    About ragnarok in GOW

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:22 PM PST

    A question is bothering me. How is it possible that in GOW jormugand(the giant snake) a son of Loki already exists meanwhile Atreus is still a child?Mimir told us that Odin is prophecies collector so he knows already the prophecy about ragnarok and will try to stop it. And the giant serpent said to mimir that Atreus voice seemed familiar to him. Mimir interpretation was that perhaps the giant serpent is referring to something that will happen in the future since it's impossible that he knew Atreus before. But jormugand is supposed to be the son of Loki right?

    submitted by /u/bestsamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Time seasons on God of War (PS4)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    So I am back grinding on God of War (PS4), and since whe did the Jötunheim the season has been stuck on winter. So there's no way to go to spring or summer. Remember that Mimir said that when you were in Jötunheim, time in Midgard passes more quickly. Anybody's knows if there's a solution ?

    submitted by /u/THALEXIS32XD
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos vs Elsa

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:59 PM PST

    Will Kratos actually get challenged?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Part of my problem getting into the series has always been Kratos just easily beats everyone like they were nothing, for example he beat Balder like it was nothing in the beginning of the game. It is just kinda hard to get hype about Thor when Kratos is just going to make him look like a bitch anyways.

    submitted by /u/Grethert
    [link] [comments]

    "I Killed Many Who Were Deserving...And Many Who Were Not." I've played the God of War games since I was a kid, and Kratos was always someone to fear. I hope I captured that with photo mode.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Sigrun "fun" fact

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Just beat her on New Game Plus, Give Me God of War, after ~300 tries. In my eagerness to get a Snapchat to send to my wife and a few buddies, I left her down for about 30 to 45 seconds... Yeahhhh, she gets back up. It's not like the homicidal bitch had already given me enough of a hard time but thankfully I was able to get her down (again) and finish the job. I was able to get the whole thing on snap too... well, except me finishing her off as I dropped the phone in sheer horror... but they're all get saved for sure.

    TLDR: Sigrun gets up with an additional block of health if you leave her downed, but don't finish the job.

    submitted by /u/Puppystomper87
    [link] [comments]

    I am about to attempt GMGOW + with base armor, no HUD, and only 1 controller.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    I have updated my life insurance policy, specifically the ones related to high blood pressure.

    submitted by /u/ReligionOfBlood
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question what the next God of war be called God of war 2 or 5

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    GMGoW difficulty question

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I started my second play through of GoW after I beat in on give me a challenge few months ago. I thought it was quite a challenge at the time, but I've since beat sekiro and Jedi fallen order on grandmaster and I'm ready for something harder. It's just that at the start of GMGoW, the first two mobs of draugher took forever to kill. I'm pretty good at parrying where I can parry every attack, but even then, they have so much health now that it's basically parry hit hit parry hit hit and it takes FOREVER. They don't get knocked in the air like they did in challenge mode. My question is, will it always be this tanky or will it get easier as I get my runics and axe upgrades. Should I be playing differently in this game mode? So far it doesn't seem harder, just more time consuming albeit when enemies level up, they seem a bit more aggressive.

    submitted by /u/Toacin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel