• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    God of War | I hope we always play as Kratos

    God of War | I hope we always play as Kratos


    I hope we always play as Kratos

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    There's been some speculation that we will be taking control of Atreus/Loki in the next games, and I honestly hope that never happens. He's cool and all but I want to play as Kratos forever. Just an opinion.

    submitted by /u/kingpfthejungle
    [link] [comments]

    Atreus Getting to Be a Kid

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Just some appreciation for Bear McCreary and those involved in making the soundtrack for the game. To say it's beautiful and powerful would be a huge understatement. Thank you for your tremendous creativity and passion

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:38 PM PST

    So I’m not good at drawing but I tried drawing the blades of chaos tell me how you think they are because a person who cannot draw (me) is proud of what I have done

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    An Ogre's Final Breath

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Sci-Fi Kratos by Nicola Angius.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Anyone else hate the revenant and thought the trolls/orgers are too easy and frequent.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:10 AM PST

    I remember on my first playthrough I thought the trolls were hard for about a quarter of the way through. But there was this one encounter with waves of enemies and the last wave was an ogre, and I just had enough. I laughed and thought "really another one?" I put my axe away and just staggered the hell out of that big softie. Never thought they were hard since, even on the stronger difficulties, were an Ancient can down me and I used to stomp them.

    The revenant on the other hand wrecked me. The amount of times I've ran into a poison cloud or barely miss with the arrow. And rage mode on them is the worst😬. You just end up Superman punching the air as you chase the thing around the whole arena!

    O and nightmares can go suck a di..

    submitted by /u/jyran007
    [link] [comments]

    Will my PS Now save carry over If I buy the game from the PS Store?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:38 AM PST

    I used my PS Now 1 week trial to play God of War and I love the game so I want to buy it to support the developers. Will my save carry over?

    submitted by /u/TachankaIsTheBest
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the giants (main story spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    Hey all, just completed my first playthrough last night and loved it. I'm still confused about one specific aspect of the story, though, and it's in regards to the size of the giants. Near the beginning of the story Atreus laughs at Kratos' comments about how a ruin (in the mountain, I believe?) didn't seem to have been designed with giants in mind. Atreus replies that giants aren't actually massive, they're just called giants.

    This makes sense regarding Atreus and Faye's size, but how does the game explain the difference in size between Faye and the rest of the giants? Is the answer just "magic"? Even then, why did Atreus laugh at Kratos' question if most giants are massive?

    submitted by /u/shepardownsnorris
    [link] [comments]

    Bitch was like sike

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Every. Time. Damnit Brok. (Xpost D&D)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Which song is playing?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Does anyone know which song is playing during the Black Breath scene where you're walking towards the face of the mountain with the Light of Alfheim?

    submitted by /u/IRGeekSauce
    [link] [comments]

    HawkesPlays on YouTube - GOW GOTY

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Completed Story For The First Time And I Have Post-Story Questions.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Firstly, I want to go back an get all of the Nornir chests that I missed during my first play through before doing New Game +. I'm going to cheat a little and use a YouTube guide, but was wondering if there was a way to see what chests I've already opened? I've forgotten/don't recognize some locations so that'd be a nice feature if it's available.

    Secondly, I was wondering if I should kill all the Valkyries, free the dragons, and max out my gear before beginning a new game + adventure? I'm just not certain if I'll be able to fast travel to do all of this quickly if I begin a new game. But also, I was reading that the valkyries give better rewards after new game +. Does anyone have any insight or advice on this? I'm trying to platinum the game. Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/miraloma22
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm late to the game, but God of War (2018) is my first game in the series and has been incredible so far (Mild story spoilers within)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:34 PM PST

    I picked up God of War on sale during Black Friday, and after getting done with Code Vein decided to jump into it, since I'd heard plenty of good things about it. On top of that, it was a complete game with no DLC or season pass or add ons or anything, so it was kinda nice knowing I was going into a complete experience.

    And holy shit has this game been incredible so far. I'm just at Helheim, and I'm amazed by what the game has had to offer. The gameplay has been fluid and fun, if a bit rough at times when against overly powered enemies, and getting into the flow of combat feels great. The writing goes between emotional and hilarious, with Kratos's dry sense of humor going well with Atreus. The boss fights so far have been awesome, with the first Valkyrie being really badass to fight again.

    And as a newcomer to the series, the game's done a great job of showing me the characters and giving me an idea of who Kratos is - and by association, who he was. The scene where he regains the Blades of Chaos was incredibly well done, and even without the other games' experience to connect to them, they really made you feel the emotion of pulling out those weapons and all the memories and history they had - and they're fun as hell to play with as well.

    Not much of a point to the post, just had to gush somewhere at how much I'm loving this game. Probably gonna go back and replay the original trilogy of games at some point for the story stuff. Looking forward to more of what I've got left in the game - I can tell this is one I'm going to try to 100% (at least on the normal difficulty - if there's some crazy trophy for doing everything on the highest difficulty, I don't have the patience for those kinda achievements).

    submitted by /u/soulreaverdan
    [link] [comments]

    My first tattoo, inspiration taken from the mural at the end of the game (translates to Loki)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    Absolutely love this game

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    I've just finished playing God of War on PS4 and thought the game was fantastic. Two small details I want to critique and see if maybe I can get some feedback.

    First, the sequences with the buttons that you would do to finish bosses or difficult enemies has been taken out and I don't have a clue why, but I thought those were super fun.

    Second, the violence is a little toned down in comparison to what I'm used to coming from this game (understandable since games are so realistic now, if some idiot parent is playing this game and their kid is watching, it'd be extremely violent) which was always breaking visual and graphic violence barriers that I know the people (not 100%) that play this game look for.

    Other than that this game is the sole reason I bought a PS4 on Black Friday and couldn't be happier with the product and content produced.

    submitted by /u/hawtdawg01
    [link] [comments]

    Any other way to do NG+ in GoW3?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Just got a copy of GoW III Remastered and reading that it doesn't have an NG+ kinda made me sad. It is the only one of the main games that I still haven't played all these years and yet it doesn't have an NG+ like I remember GoW II had. Plus the prerequisite to do the NG+ glitch is even much harder than Muspelheim and Nilfheim trials combined what the ****

    submitted by /u/Empireo_Overdrive
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My PS4 freezes when I approach the edge of the world tree ��

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:50 AM PST

    So I'm in the part where Kratos has to jump off the edge to get to Jotunheim.

    However whenever I get close to the edge the game freezes and the save sign shows up the in the bottom corner. This goes on for ages and the game never starts again.

    It's not to do with my PS4 because it's new and if I don't approach the edge I can literally go anywhere I want in the game and nothing happens.

    Is it some sort of bug? Has anyone else encountered this? How do I fix it? I can't fast travel in Midguard until I do this quest so it really sucks. Would really appreciate any help :)

    submitted by /u/pekoki8919
    [link] [comments]

    Imo the actress Emily Swallow is a dead ringer for Freya. She looks more like Freya than the actress that voiced her imo.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel