• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    God of War | Santa Monica tweeted this and liked to share it here

    God of War | Santa Monica tweeted this and liked to share it here


    Santa Monica tweeted this and liked to share it here

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    You mean to tell me that nobody has made a replica of this vase yet..

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I just applied to Santa Monica Studios!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    While this may not be directly related to God of War I just applied for my second internship ever, Santa Monica Studios as an environment art intern. If I do get it I'll need to move halfway across the country to work for the studio that made my childhood for 3 months. Wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/cutterchaos
    [link] [comments]

    Caption this

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    This is the same picture as on the mural! But instead of Kratos theres a deer!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    Power of the Valkyrie

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    How do I get this perk to stack 3x? I've got grips of the Valkyrie & wing of the fallen but that's only 2x. So far as I can see there's no way to get it to stack 3x

    submitted by /u/deadli_fter
    [link] [comments]

    Santa Monica Studio Celebrates 20 Years with New Concept Art from God of War

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    This is what it came looking like and I’m glad how it came out would you guys say the same?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    problem with the saves

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    so i played on ps now service and so the game will be removed in one week.. i bought on on store but then i saw its digital edition and the save didnt pass to this editi9n and i am already progress alot in the game and investedany hours..and idea?

    submitted by /u/maximumIPTV
    [link] [comments]

    Just defeated the Valkyrie Queen in GMGOW.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Nothing to say, just wanted to declare that i defeated Sigrun in GMGOW two hours ago, took me 12 tries but i did it. Am part of the Worthy warriors to go to valhalla now. BTW what can i do now that i finished the game, new game+??

    submitted by /u/officialHmr
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 3 and 4

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I am thinking of buying the remastered version of god of war 3 on ps4 pro. Do you think is worth the money to buy that game?

    Also i played god of war 4. Will there be an expansion with the closed realms and the last scene with thor?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Inflamescy
    [link] [comments]

    I would honestly pay $60 per game to see GOW 1 & 2 remade with GOW3 Remastered's graphics/engine

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Just imagine, watching Ares fighting Athens with modern graphics, climbing up the Temple of Pandora with HQ music, seeing every detail in each of the blades of Chaos and Athena as you cut down your enemies with them, the Sisters of Fate fight in HD. It's unlikely to ever happen, but I would genuinely pay full price for both games individually if it ever were to happen.

    submitted by /u/Trini_Gamer10
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    I just wanna know would mimir count as a god or the smartes man alive because I'm going to play GoW 2018 for Christmas

    submitted by /u/slap_me_nutz
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to the other gods following the end of GOW3?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Some of the other gods managed to not be a victim of Kratos and it makes me curious about what happened to other gods like Artemis, Dionysus, Atlas, and Apollo to name a few after the complete destruction of Mount Olympus in GOW3

    What do you guys think happened to them?

    submitted by /u/Tanktrilly03
    [link] [comments]

    Atreus Landing Shots

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Playing Older Games

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    I just finished God of War PS4 and I loved it. After seeing glimpses of Kratos' past, it inspired me to go back and play some of the other titles. I just purchased God of War III Remastered, but I was wondering if I should go back and play some of the other games. I saw I and II HD are on PSNow, is the service worth it for that? Also, I saw some other games on there as well, so is there a specific order to play them in? Or does III stand on its own enough?

    submitted by /u/Allaakmar
    [link] [comments]

    Not complaining, but I find it crazy how drastically different the 2018 GOW is from the other games

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    I decided to play through the entire GOW series before I got to the 2018 version, but to ensure I played it before it is taken off of PS now, I decided to play it now. I've finished the GOW 1-3 along with chains of Olympus, and I'm about half way through GOS. Anyways, I just can't believe how drastically different the 2018 version is from the other games. Like it doesn't even feel like I'm playing a GOW game! Not complaining at all though. This shit has been fun as fuck so far.

    One question for everyone tho. Did anyone else have a little bit of trouble adjusting to the camera at first? I definitely did but I think I've gotten a hang of it now. Excited to continue playing this.

    submitted by /u/capamericapistons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel