• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    God of War | Leviathan Axe foam prop

    God of War | Leviathan Axe foam prop


    Leviathan Axe foam prop

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    From Sony Santa Monica Twitter account. Happy Holidays!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Three months into learning ZBrush now and had a crack at Mimir! Would love to sculpt all of the characters in this style eventually. Referenced a tattoo by the awesome Wtnorbet on Instagram.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:07 AM PST

    Blades of Chaos foam prop

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Nemean cestus is probably my favourite weapon .

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    My first GOW game. Will play in sometime

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    blursed kratos

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    A drawing of the God of War (second attempt)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    I bet Zeus is really scared now..

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:06 AM PST

    At 5:40, there are two figures climbing up the path to Kratos’ house. Does anyone know who they may be?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    he is coming

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    Just thank you God of War community

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    A couple days ago I tried to beat this damn Valkyrie in Muspelheim and I failed bitterly. I asked for tips and tried again today. Third try and I got that bitch! Just thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/Jormungandrandfenris
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about NG+

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Hey all, new to the subreddit here and wanted to ask one thing about NG+

    I feel like I might know the answer to this, but I just wanted to make sure!

    When starting NG+ do you carry the Blades of Chaos with you? or not?

    submitted by /u/CloudNimbus
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it, the collectibles were a drag but other than that it was amazing

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    That is the best god of war wallpaper I have seen

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    God Of War...Wow. (Minor Spoilers)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:34 PM PST

    I just finished God of War for the first time... it was incredible! I was glued to the game, didn't want to put it down, wanted to explore, stupid real life got in the way and I couldn't play it 23 hours a day... I really wanted to play Resident Evil 2 about midway into playing God of War but something just kept telling me to keep playing it and at least finish the main story. I'm so glad I did! The game just kept surprising me with event after event. Especially the end when I learned a thing or two about the mother... and who Atreus was really. My eyes went wide! I really liked how "godhood" got to Atreus' head and how the developers thought of a good way to get him back on track by actually seeing how he was at a third person perspective. Brilliant. Watching Atreus grow was slow and wonderfully done. A little disappointed you didn't see Thor though. Although I'm taking a break from the game now, I'll be returning (like most of my games) to continue and platinum it so maybe I'll get to see something with Thor? Anyways I just had to rant about how well the game was made and how amazingly done the story was without giving to much away for those that haven't played or finished it. Happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/Fano_93
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wonder what Mimir looks like without his skin? Wish I didn't...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    What are the things you didn't/couldn't notice in your first playthrough?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    the title basically

    submitted by /u/log2av
    [link] [comments]

    It's not a perfect win, but a win nonetheless. Rota was super difficult on GMGoW+, but I got the hang of it.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    Carvings of Kratos and Atreus in opening screen.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    So when you boot up the game after new game, it changes from Kratos touching Faye's final tree to a scene of the forest with what looks like wood carvings of Kratos and Atreus laying in the lower right of the screen. I haven't found any threads on the theory that it looks like Kratos's statue has an eyepatch on the right eye, what up?

    submitted by /u/djackftw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel