• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    God of War | I’ve tried doing the Leviathan Axe for a year now in school and i’m still not finished. It’s not a perfect replica and I changed some things for a better grade. I’m really proud this far.

    God of War | I’ve tried doing the Leviathan Axe for a year now in school and i’m still not finished. It’s not a perfect replica and I changed some things for a better grade. I’m really proud this far.


    I’ve tried doing the Leviathan Axe for a year now in school and i’m still not finished. It’s not a perfect replica and I changed some things for a better grade. I’m really proud this far.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:37 AM PST

    This was on Clearance at at Target? Sweet

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Dang it boy

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    Took this screenshot of Atreus and Kratos and I think it came out pretty good

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:57 AM PST

    god of war 4 fanart

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:24 PM PST

    If anyone is interested I photoshopped “Game informer” out of this picture as I thought it would make a good phone wallpaper ����

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    The World Serpent in the lake

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:58 AM PST

    Soundtrack for this game was too good.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:27 PM PST

    I saw Cory today

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:43 AM PST

    So I was at Disneyland today with my family and saw Cory with his family. Since he is probably enjoying vacations I didn't walked up to him, I didn't wanted to bother him when he is with his family.

    submitted by /u/Lego_Kylo_Ren
    [link] [comments]

    GoW 5 predictions

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Some predictions for the fifth installment. Who will be the first god we fight? I think it will be Thor at the beginning and end just like it was Baldur in 4

    submitted by /u/godlikedommmm
    [link] [comments]

    Creation of dwarfs

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    GOD OF WAR STATUE 2D - KRATOS and ATREUS - FAN ART

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I am a current games design student, this survey will really help towards my final major project. It only takes a few minutes to complete. Thank

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:29 AM PST

    Found this on an inkshaming group I was in and well...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:56 PM PST

    i just started god of war

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    i have to say this game is truley amazing, can wait to keep playing more

    submitted by /u/Goodest-Boi-Sif
    [link] [comments]

    A worthy opponent!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    So kratos true feelings toward his father...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    Does he regrets killing his own father? Or just being shameful of what he's done?

    submitted by /u/Ecoer
    [link] [comments]

    GMGOW MODE

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    So this is my first play through and obviously I picked the hardest difficulty. Usually do this to truly play the game, I did this for witcher 3 and wasted like 2 days on the starting wolves but it eventually got easier and once I upgraded things it was fine. Will this game be the same? I just beat that guy that says he can't feel shit. I choked his botch ass out. But I died atleast 20 times tho lol. From the experienced players, will this journey eventually balance out? And is there anything I should focus on?

    Thanks in advance!!!

    submitted by /u/Niteshade3
    [link] [comments]

    One line I don't get

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:51 AM PST

    When atreus has the knife and baldur is holding kratos, baldur says "let go of him now or I will kill him, you know I will". Who does he mean when he says "let go of him"?

    submitted by /u/RandomGooseBoi
    [link] [comments]

    What Should I do for New Game+?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    I want to get the spartan shield that you unlock after beating the game on God of War Difficulty. Should I just do God of War difficulty immediately? Or would it be better to do New Game+ on normal, get better gear, then get into God of War difficulty and get the shield? Because I'm assuming New Game+ items can be transferred between saves like everything else, but correct me if I'm wrong.

    submitted by /u/Defencemanmatt
    [link] [comments]

    Missed upgrade

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    Hi guys I keep hearing about a great upgrade in the game. But hearing that if you miss it, you cant go back to it, does anyone know what realm it's in and what it is?

    submitted by /u/slatskitruth
    [link] [comments]

    How far into the main story must I progress to finish Tyr's armor quest line?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I herd i should get Tyr's armor for my first play through. I just got to the lake and iv been told the armors quest chain is in this area. I saw some videos of the process but it looks like I will need to access some area which require tools i don't yet have.

    Can anyone tell me which part of the story i need to complete in order to complete this quest line? what abilities or tools do i need? lastly, do you agree in Tyr's armor being a good set for a first play through?

    submitted by /u/murfman713
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel