• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    God of War | If they just gave him what he asked

    God of War | If they just gave him what he asked


    If they just gave him what he asked

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    Met this absolute unit of a bloke at comic con today. I'm 6'6 for scale.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Lol

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Made this dress freshmen year in woodshop and thought y’all would like it

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    A very special addition , huge part of my childhood so I had to have it

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    "Oh no brother....little freak's got a bow...what are we gonna do?"

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    I'm getting huge framerate drops on vanilla PS4, even though it was perfectly fine when I started playing it. Any ideas?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Brok & Sindri

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Does anyone else find it absolutely hilarious that whenever Brok/Sindri "improve" the leviathan axe, they literally just bash it with a hammer once and voila, it's done.

    I'm doing my first NG+ and I can't help but to chuckle to myself when I see it happen. Love it lmao

    submitted by /u/kyled13D
    [link] [comments]

    Something i really appreciated

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Was that you didnt have to have played the original games to understand the story, or any of the reveals. In fact it almost made it more intriguing!

    I never played the original trilogy, and having subsequently read up on the plot of those games, i thought the PS4 game team did a great job of giving us what we needed to know without punishing those who were new to the game, much like Witcher 3.

    submitted by /u/JimPage83
    [link] [comments]

    Bear McCreary discusses the ins and outs of scoring God of War as well as other projects (I found it to be extremely interesting)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Why didn’t kratos...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:41 AM PST

    When kratos went back in time why didn't he just go back not kill his family. If he did that he wouldn't have to serve the gods

    submitted by /u/anthonyjarbo22
    [link] [comments]

    After all the fire trials

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    So i did it at item level 5 took forever but anyways.....i beat that bitch valkyrie and i wanna farm to upgrade for the rest of the of smoldering set. Where do you get the keys to activate the blade after that boss fight? I know i have been a pain lately but thank you all

    submitted by /u/gilbert1242
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite God of War game?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    I love God of War 2018, but after I played GoW 3, I think it is better. I just like the story and combat more.

    submitted by /u/austria9000
    [link] [comments]

    *Physics have left the chat*

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Would love to see this as a boss in the next game.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    GOW Side Quest (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    I I just got this game and I want to do some side quests so I keep talking to Sindri and he stops after a while. Isn't he supposed to give me side quests?

    submitted by /u/TacoLugia
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn’t Odin...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    I am not fully sure whether this is justified in the game, but why didn't Odin simply enter Tyr's temple, obtain the rune and carve it into the mountain gateway himself (prior to Kratos destroying it), therefore gaining access to Jotunheim? Him wanting to gain access to Jotunheim is a major plot point and motivation, so I am struggling to ignore it.

    submitted by /u/Usernamealreadytakn1
    [link] [comments]

    I wish 2018 Kratos was the main protag of GOW3.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:45 AM PST

    What I mean is Kratos started off evolving as a character when 2 was released (even the psp games if count them) but when 3 came out all that character development went out the window and turned him to a giant one note asshole. 2018 Kratos saved his character from becoming forgotten.

    GOW3 should have focused more imo on making Kratos grow as a character and to evolve instead of erasing his entire growth and turning him into a rampaging murderer who's hell bent on revenge. Kratos was such a child in that game who did nothing but b*tch all the way through. Not to mention the fact he didn't care how many people would die just as long as he got his revenge just ruined him as a character and stripped away whatever humanity was left.

    I wish Gow3 could have been rebooted to have a Kratos like in the 2018 game. A man who's actually complex and has depth and is actually likeable.

    submitted by /u/Fossils222
    [link] [comments]

    Default vs Classic Controls? X or Circle for Interact or Evade? Accessibility Quality of Life tweaks? (No spoilers please)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Just bought this game, played god of war 3...I am NOT married to the old controls

    But wondering from seasoned players

    1.) Classic vs Default for Controls? why or why not? Pros and cons?

    2.) Evade/Dodge on X or Circle?

    3.) Quick Turn down arrow or other settings?

    4.) Anything to change up in accessibility such as Rage mod Or stun Grab?

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/xzanzibarzx
    [link] [comments]

    #Family meeting

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:05 PM PST

    Is the story the main appeal to this game?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    This game has been on my radar for quite some time especially after seeing how well received/reviewed it's been. My question is regarding the story and if it's the main reason why people are giving praise to this game. In short, if this game had a subpar story would it still be a fantastic game to play?

    I ask because for me, story has always been the icing on the cake. 95% of my enjoyment from games comes from the gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Quik_17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel