• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    God of War | ‪𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨‬ ‪•‬ ‪God of War 4‬ fan art by yours truly

    God of War | ‪���� �������� ���� ������������ �������� ��������‬ ‪•‬ ‪God of War 4‬ fan art by yours truly


    ‪���� �������� ���� ������������ �������� ��������‬ ‪•‬ ‪God of War 4‬ fan art by yours truly

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:59 AM PST

    Can't believe it took me this long to realize the logo is the world serpent smh

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Kratos apparently started his own trucking company

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    The BEST MOMENT of The Game Awards 2018 | "READ IT BOY"

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:11 AM PST

    FINALLY AFTER A YEAR I GOT IT. HYPE REAL. Which difficulty is good? And should I change the settings for a better experience?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    [OC] Boy

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:36 AM PST

    God of War Dovahkiin!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Defeating the Devourer

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    So, I go to Muspelheim to get 3 keys to do the Hidden Trials. I pick the 1st arena. You cannot take damage. I make it to the final enemy, which is the Ice Devourer (if that's the correct name). It spits out this beam of ice across the screen, and I cannot seem to dodge it correctly, thus ending the attempt and starting over. Anyone got any tips to dodge this attack? I just keep leaving that and going to the other arenas, but I would like to successfully defeat it.

    submitted by /u/IRGeekSauce
    [link] [comments]

    MAJOR GLITCH VALKYRIE GAMEPLAY. Sasuke's Teleportation Jutsu

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    So I have been playing new game+ with my new OP Build and you wont believe what happened. Check this out and share if possible,

    https://youtu.be/ljgsZ_SkBU4

    submitted by /u/Raikirin254
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for defeating 100 enemies challenge?lvl 4, only axe available

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    It's normal to be a little input delay god of war 4?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    I just got my ps4 with Gow, and I notice that the actions are performed like half second after I push a button, and this is anoying specially when I try to parry, is this normal for this game? Because in other games there is no delay

    submitted by /u/cerels
    [link] [comments]

    My new God of war tattoo!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Help me plz

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:39 AM PST

    ive been fighting Goldur (the Muspelheim valkirye) and im watching tutorials on how to dodge her blind abillity but theyre all from when the game came out, and now it seems different because i tried everything to dodge it but shes right in my face and i cant roll back far enough cuz the AOE is huge, quick turning back also doesnt help?? any tips plz? im rly struggling

    submitted by /u/The-Gay-Faggot
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot believe how long I slept on this game

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    I really can't. I saw the reviews and figured it was unearned hype. I have a hard time trusting reviews but the $10 sale was too enticing.

    Here I am exploring the entirety of every realm and I can't put down my controller. The Story, Combat, Visuals, and quite honestly everything is nothing short of superb! I've yet to beat it because I'm scared I will never achieve the amount of wonder and sense of scale I feel during my first play through.

    If anyone ever doubted video games as art then I will recommend this game as, in my honest opinion it is a pure masterclass in everything a game should strive to be.

    Wow.

    submitted by /u/0sepulcher0
    [link] [comments]

    I killed a fookin dragon - How far am I ? Also, need some tips for a GoW newbie.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    So, i picked up GoW in first day of Black friday sale and am loving it, The starting fight with that other slim god was so fun & cinematic and the mini bosses ( dudes with large rocks that lead to their death lol ) are also great. Just now i killed a fookin dragon and i am all hype! Didnt get this much excitement since those 'Prey Slaughtered' screens ;) btw this is my first God of War.

    So i wanna know how far am i in the game ( killed dragon on path to mountain peak ) so that i can manage my pace. Also i dont know how to increase vitality, i used the stones in sockets but still its in 10s and i am easily killed by mobs if i am not careful. Also in midgard outside the realm travel room there is this door that shows map - is it for fast travel ? if so how to use it ?

    I am creating this post instead of googling as i don't want any spoilers. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/sheriff1337
    [link] [comments]

    Meeting Faye (Theory)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    If one of the new God of War games is going to be prequels, do you guys think we'll have a game where Kratos will meet and fight alongside Faye (like Atreus)?

    submitted by /u/PredatorAvPFan
    [link] [comments]

    Watching Grey's Anatomy when suddenly...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:54 PM PST

    I want to play this title, but don't have a ps4- pc only.. wut do?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:54 AM PST

    Hey guys, a quick Google shows me that I can play this on pc.

    Psnow service and the pcsx4 service and what is returned.

    Any help would be great. :)

    submitted by /u/Esenfur
    [link] [comments]

    Best gear for valkyries?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    I am going through on normal doing the valkyries and wondering what the best gear to get and use to help survive and kill them and best runic attacks

    submitted by /u/ninjapeter6666
    [link] [comments]

    How does the community feel about Shovel knight being in the GodofWar Canon?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Does this mean when people mkae GodofWar timelines they have to slap shovel Knight in-between 3 and 4 and when people new to GoW lore sir there in confusion on how in the world kratos of all people lose to shovel Knight

    submitted by /u/Lamiros
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat GoW4 for the first time.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    Haven't played God of War since i played the first two back on my ps2. Loved those games to death.

    I picked up god of war 4 during the black Friday sale, couldn't turn down $9.99. As a norse mythology junkie, oh man was I hooked. Everything about this game drew me in. Story in games normally bores me to death and I skip every cutscene possible but I didn't even skip dialogue and found myself paddling extra just to hear Mimir tales.

    I think I did Muspelheim too early because I went early level 4 (I think) made it to the Valkyrie then left and made the entire brimstone set, surtrs axe and blades pommel, and the fire aura enchantment. Didnt change my gear for the rest of the game. But, Dragons and Valks are next for me!

    The only thing missing from this game were the larger than life boss fights. Thamur was a nice touch at the end but the trolls were repetitive and easy. I missed the collosal battles against things like the Kraken, Hydra, Colossus of Rhodes, etc. Still, incredible game through and through, hope the next one picks up where this left off, want to see Asgard and Thor in action.

    Going to reread the prose edda now. Maybe pick up God of War 3 too.

    submitted by /u/ElCamo267
    [link] [comments]

    Some wall decor I made after beating the game (still haven't beat Sigrun though)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel