• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    God of War | First attempt of some GOW fan art: ft Mimir & knowledge rune.

    God of War | First attempt of some GOW fan art: ft Mimir & knowledge rune.


    First attempt of some GOW fan art: ft Mimir & knowledge rune.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:37 AM PST

    I’m literally Terrified..

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Soon! I’ll be finished. Got the A for this half school year.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:42 AM PST

    I turn my head for 1 second and you all come back

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:15 PM PST

    In light of recent memes

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:39 AM PST

    I finally did it. I stopped playing for an year after the story was finished. Then when i heard about the new game + I finally restarted and got the plat. In tears.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:51 AM PST

    Is this relevant to this sub?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Is it possible Odin is not evil?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    So far we haven't really seen him and only have the word of a guy who was imprisoned in a tree and who got spat on by Frig. We also have the word of Odin's psycho ex wife Frig whose actions drove his and her son insane. I mean yeah Baldyr wasn't a prize exactly or Thor's sons but maybe it was like it was with Atreus when he was acting out. Maybe the sons were just little shits and Thor and Odin are semi okay guys with a brutal streak to them and Thor only showed up at the end to get revenge for his sons deaths even if they were jerks.

    I mean I kept getting the sense that the severed head wasn't even telling the whole truth I just think he was only telling what made him look favorable.

    submitted by /u/EmperorJoker
    [link] [comments]

    How I think the direction of the story is headed.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    No, Kratos wont die. That theory makes no sense at all from a narrative stand point. Why would sony kill their money making protagonist. The story is "God of War" clearly this is referring to kratos. When kratos is looking at those murals and sees the other god of war, I think hes actually looking at his future self. I think the way the franchise direction is going, were going to see some time travel fuckery most likely due to the bindfrost being damaged or some other weird explanation. Once kratos Norse mythology escapades are completed, he'll probably time travel to ancient Egypt or visit the mayans. Remember in God of war 2 I think theres a hidden easter egg where it quotes Oppenheimer quoting the baghdavita "I am become death destroyer of worlds" i think (speculating) the meaning of this is kratos being the one to bring down the tyranny of all gods.

    I think once kratos runs out of gods to kill he himself will probably transcend/become light or something cheesy or rest and find true peace leaving it open to the future. His story with his son I doubt will exceed the Norse mythology plot line. Unless they find a way to tie loki into another realm... which I would be happy and open to see this happen. What do you guys think? Where do you think this franchise is heading towards? What's something that will make you dislike the story if they did x or y?

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Randyh524
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Odin lock up Svartalfheim?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    Ok I know he locked Asgard and Vanaheim due to the conflicts between the Aesir and Vanir and after he divorced Freya but why did he lock Svartalfheim?

    submitted by /u/ShadowRazer23
    [link] [comments]

    Wont work with patch 1.33

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Playing through god of war on ps4 for a couple of days, from disc. One day it crashed whenever I would load or continue a save point. I uploaded my data online and deleted then reinstalled the game. It worked fine when the update file was downloading and I played without updating. The next day the update was automatically installed and the game ran into the same issue. The game loads for a very small amount of time before an inanimate kratos take up most of the screen. Has anyone ran into this problem before? And is there an easy fix for this problem or should I delete and reinstall before making sure the update file never applies when playing?

    submitted by /u/Cjboggon
    [link] [comments]

    Will I like Senua's Sacrifice as a GoW fan?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:02 AM PST

    It's on sale right now. Is it worth it? I've seen the name dropped on this sub many times.

    submitted by /u/DutchDolt
    [link] [comments]

    This strange statue is underneath Tyr's temple and is surrounded by a triangle of body parts. This seems odd to me. Tyr doesn't seem like the type for violent rituals, so why is this here?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Blades of Chaos

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    I'm surprised no one talked about this (If they have, then I couldn't find anything anywhere on this). Anyways, when you do L2+R1 with the Blades of Chaos it is like scorpion move from Mortal Kombat without the whole saying "Get over here!" I find this to be interesting.

    I just finished my first playthrough of god of war on the ps4 it was amazing! I now have played all of the god of war games (To date). I still got plenty to do before I even begin New Game+. So many Easter Eggs and secrets.

    Can't wait to continue this epic game and see what the future has in store for Kratos!

    submitted by /u/wolfwindrider
    [link] [comments]

    Why did God of War 3 feel like a step backwards from God of War 2?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    I don't know why exactly, but GOW 3 felt like a step backwards from GOW 2 except graphically of course. Even though GOW 3 was technically graphically superior, I think GOW 2 was more aesthetically pleasing. I think GOW 2 had better lighting than GOW 3 which was too dark, and there was something about the lighting and art design I thought was lacking in GOW 3. Also, the controls were better and more responsive in GOW 2. I also think the cinematography (camera angles and how the camera moved during gameplay) was better in GOW 2. My guess would be that all this has to do with the game director and creative director (two different people) of GOW 2 not being involved with GOW 3.

    I don't wanna talk about story here because that's not the focus here right now.

    submitted by /u/throwaway234568732
    [link] [comments]

    Third playthrough. Found this. Explanation in the comments.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Just platinumed the game. Phenomenal experience

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    I have a lot to say but no one cares, so I'll simply say that I really liked the explanation for the white ledges at the end of the game. Really nice touch.

    Great game. Would play NG+ but there are too many good games to play.

    submitted by /u/cbfw86
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran player comes back after a year doing a GMGOW playthrough. Subscribe for more content :)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    Get 100%

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    to get 100% you have to play necessarily on the highest difficulty?

    submitted by /u/RobagiGM
    [link] [comments]

    Fafnir Favor

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Is Fafnir's Flight supposed to be too hard in GMGoW? I cleared all seals at lvl 3 but I already finished the main story and I'm currently at lvl 6 and still can't defeat the horde of 2 Viken's and 1 revenant that spawn when I try to get close to the dragon. Did anyone else had trouble with this Favor or do I just need to "get good"?

    submitted by /u/prophet_jesus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel