• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    God of War | Met the man himself and he signed my drawing telling me to be better...

    God of War | Met the man himself and he signed my drawing telling me to be better...


    Met the man himself and he signed my drawing telling me to be better...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:35 AM PST

    This tease in-game makes for a beautiful screenshot

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    Took a pic with The God of God of War @ the Game Awards. What a wholesome and handsome man

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    If Kratos had hair! Had a blast making this workout video. (self) @mohammadoubeid

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Veteran Player GMGOW No Upgrades after 1 Year Break + cant use mic at this moment but I still got some of my skill back.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    Rate my first picture from this amazing game

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Fire jump!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Lost collectible!?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    I defeated the traveler on Asgard tower, and to my horror, the grisly trophy bounced down for a second and fell of the side of the tower and I can't find it anywhere, on the tower or below. Advice? Is there any way to go back and fight him again or get it some other way it am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/zelenoff
    [link] [comments]

    God of war enchantment luck

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Is it possible to buy a perfect enchantment and it give a just a luck boost, like 30, I keep reloading to try and get it

    submitted by /u/IsaiahLegit
    [link] [comments]

    Musphelheim Circle Impossible Challenge

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Did anyone else notice how only in this challenge do the monsters seem to be allergic to Kratos and completely forgo all aggro to stand on the outside and taunt you? It's so infuriating that they completely rewrite the AI, just to make the challenge more obnoxious.

    submitted by /u/Crime_Dawg
    [link] [comments]

    Shall I get god of war deluxe edition for 18 dollars or Witcher 3 GOTY edition for the same price

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:21 AM PST

    Both are highly praised and awesome games but idk what shall I get

    submitted by /u/Byakugans
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing GoW 3 Remastered, and it just makes my want to go play GoW again.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    God of War (2018) was the first in the series I ever played, and I was blown away. I started God of War 3 Remastered and didn't like the camera angle and play style, so I didn't continue. I decided to give it another chance, and it's fun, but it just makes me want to go through and replay God of War. Should I start completely over, or start New Game Plus?

    submitted by /u/Bl4ckM0ng00s3
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best gameplay, audio settings, controls and camera options

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    Should I use the default controls? Should I have motion blur on? Favour resolution or performance? ( I'm on a 4K tv btw) Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Uzair658
    [link] [comments]

    Friend: I could probably button mash for days without my hand getting tired.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Me: yeah I've played god of war before too, so what

    submitted by /u/mouse5852
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos doing Kratos things

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I got a question?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Guys who do you think blew the horn. Becuse its something Cory wont tell us, obviously its spoiler for the next game. But i feel its gonna play a big role in god of war 5.

    submitted by /u/elm56
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I couldn't appreciate this game as much as I should have and I feel bad about it...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    The Last of Us has been my favourite game ever since the first time I played it 2 years ago. It's emotional, it's challenging, the environments are amazing, the characters etc. I just absolutely loved it. It even made me tear up at one point during one cutscene.

    A few weeks back, I was talking to a friend who also plays video games. He had just got a PS4 and has played TLoU and God of War and some other games. He tells me that he thought TLoU was a mediocre, cliche, zombie game and God of War was an absolute masterpiece.

    This makes me feel bad, because he's just talking shit about my favourite game right after I tell him it's my favourite game. So I go on this searching spree trying to see what everyone else thought about TLoU and find out that actually a lot of people really fucking hated it and thought it was boring. Now this made me feel like an idiot. So then I went on another searching spree too if anyone really hated GoW the same way too. But I couldn't find much hate on it.

    I already had a copy of God of War but I still hadn't gotten into it because I was clearing up some backlog. After all these crappy feelings I was having, I went and played the entire game last week out of spite and hatred for that guy. I didn't enjoy the game.

    If I had played it in my normal state of mind, I probably would have loved it. With all this other stuff in my mind, I wasn't in the mood to play it. But I did and ruined it for myself.

    I've always had and overthinking problem but I didn't know it could get this bad. I don't know how to get better at this either. I know not every game is for everyone and I have to accept that. That's what I had to keep telling myself when I was going knee deep into some of my searching.

    submitted by /u/swiftsausages72
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Muspelheim Valkyrie

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    Hello. After I didn't played for a longer time, I decided to bring my game to 100%. Soooo. I killed seven Valkyries already. But the Muspelheim Valkyrie... I literally tried to beat her for like one and a half hour and I am really desperate already. Anyone any tips? (attacks and stuff) I am wearing the Niflheim armor and my weapons and all stuff are completely skilled

    submitted by /u/Jormungandrandfenris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel