• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    God of War | Atreus just wanted a closer look...

    God of War | Atreus just wanted a closer look...


    Atreus just wanted a closer look...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:08 AM PST

    We are gonna fight Thor so... (Not *super* related to the God of War community but I really like all of you and I wanted to share this meme I made)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    I drew Zeus

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    "This is a very strange dimension....I don't like it, Rick!"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Doing a play through in Give me God of War difficulty and no HUD. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Something stupid I probably need to get out of my head.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:21 AM PST

    So hum I've been thinking alot lately, and man I just hope everyone who likes videogames survives to see the sequel to their favorite new gen games. I can't wait for God Of War 2, Spider-man 2, FF7 Remake and the Avengers game etc. I just hope everyone who loves these franchises survives to see their dreams come true cause god fricking damn it life isn't fair at all. Anyways I guess I had to get this out of my head, Sorry guys probably shouldn't have posted this here. Merry Christmas everyone.

    submitted by /u/Noctocyanin1
    [link] [comments]

    Which Kratos looks stronger? In GoW3, he looked like a bodybuilder, but now he's some sort of nordic strongman...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:04 PM PST

    a question about the end of god of war

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Why didn't Faye tell Atreus the truth about his origin? nothing would have changed if the boy knew his lineage

    submitted by /u/RobagiGM
    [link] [comments]

    Spartan Rage intensifies

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Kratos Will die?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:43 AM PST

    I think kratos will die becuse if you think about it how the hell did jormungander not recgonize kratos when mimir blew the horn. He said that atreus seemed familiar but nothing about kratos. He is the easiest to recognize but i hope i am wrong. If you guys disagree feel free to coment your own theories

    And when i say die i mean permanently haha.

    submitted by /u/elm56
    [link] [comments]

    How didnt Kratos die between god of war 3 and 4?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:49 AM PST

    Is it just like the other times where he just died and was sent to the underworld and then managed to get himself back to the world of living?

    submitted by /u/DanielFaa
    [link] [comments]

    Why does no one talk about the PS2 games in this community?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    They're the best ones in my opinion and it sucks to see them so neglected...

    Edit: I'm not a PS4 GOW hater, just prefer the old ones and feel like they need more love and respect for what they are.

    submitted by /u/MetalGamer95
    [link] [comments]

    60 fps?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Hi, I have the first model of the PS4 and I wanted to see if i could make the game run at 60 fps or atleast a bit higher than 30?? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MatiPala
    [link] [comments]

    Gamebreaking bug of the realm travel room

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:20 PM PST

    Hi, everyone. I was playing the story first time and when I came to fight with baldur on a dragon(baldur kidnaps atreus), the game stucked. Kratos runs to the realm travel room after dropped from the dragon. When he get room music and sound effects stops. I can only hear the conversation. After this Kratos puts the Bifrost then screen turns white and then I can see Kratos, Baldur and Atreus flying on some space and game stucks here. I turned the game off and then run it again but it didn't work. I rebooted PS4 system too but it didn't work either. I need help. Please help me to fix this issue.

    submitted by /u/misterthugg
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos Workout Video, hope you all enjoy! @mohammadoubeid

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel