• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    God of War | Man, what a game....

    God of War | Man, what a game....


    Man, what a game....

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    Chaos to the face

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    Makin' Babies, GoW-style

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:34 AM PST

    "Listen close, you must,Boy, a land called sparta, I'm from. Killed many who deserved it, I did, many who did not, as well I have. Killed my father, I did."

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    It's a simple shot but I love it

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    Hit like an asteroid

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    Kratos T-shirt 2019 Printed Men T Shirt God Of War Action Game Tshirt Custom Black Tops Cotton Retro Tee Sparta Spirit Warrior

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    If anyone is interested. I used to be a sigrun fighter. Streaming after a 1 year break.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Is there a death counter in God of War?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    I'm playing my first playthrough on 'Give Me God of War' difficulty (like a total idiot, but I like the challenge) and I was wondering if there was a way to see how many times I've died so far.

    submitted by /u/SpiderJax99
    [link] [comments]

    starting my 1st replay - questions

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    I just got a new TV in black fridayt and so declided to play God of War again :-) last time i played it I completed the game, did all of the side quests, including beating the valks (all done on the normal difficulty). I didnt 100% it though, i didnt get all of the item pick ups or grind the mist realm too hard (although i did get the mist armour i think)

    I havent played the game in a while, so i was just thinking to replay it on a normal new game, to get used to things again. To the people who have replayed - would you suggest to just replay normally or the new game plus.

    Also as i did it on normal would you uggest going up a level (give me a challenge mode)? i ready that the beginning of the game especially at that level is really hard and the enemies too spongey..

    Thnaks in advance for advice!

    submitted by /u/rrjhangiani
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos VS Nergigante (Art by Haru)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    So, what was Kratos' endgame plan?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Kratos and Atreus enter the gate to Jotunheim. They're met by a bunch of angry Jotuns demanding to know why the hell would they do what they did. Suddenly, thunder roars and lightning strikes and Thor appears behind them ready to commit some genocide. NOW WHAT?

    I mean, sure, Kratos would kick Thor's ass, but I'm asking about character motivation.

    submitted by /u/Kobayashi22
    [link] [comments]

    Question about difficulties and NG+

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    So I'm playing the game on hard and my question is when I do new game plus, should I try and do all trophy then or during first run on hard? Also are there different armors, enchantments, etc on NG+ vs just regular hard mode?

    submitted by /u/Fake_Messiah6
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan Axe in VR

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:56 PM PST

    I made Kratos' Axe -from God of War out of an old ball peen hammer

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:23 PM PST

    Is there a way to get the old platinum avatar for God of War?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    so I got the plat (fuck Sigrun) and got in my email a code for the avatar set that was released this year for the game's anniversary, but not a code for the avatar you could get before the anniversary (the simple one with kratos and atreus) is there still a way to get it or was that discontinued and replaced with the new (and imo inferior) set? and just to make sure, there's no theme right? thanks guys

    submitted by /u/King_Will_Wedge
    [link] [comments]

    New game or new game plus?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:06 PM PST

    So I beat the story and finished most of the quests, except the Valkyries and a realm tear, but I haven't played the game in months and have forgotten how to play and everything.

    I just checked and haven't 100%. Pretty sure I didn't complete the two challenge areas either and seem to be missing a ton of collectibles.

    Should I just start a new save?

    Saw that people were saying to 100% before doing New Game+, but I barely remember what I need to do and doubt I could beat the Valkyries without getting used to playing again.

    submitted by /u/MistahK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel