• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    God of War | Woah

    God of War | Woah


    Woah

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:28 AM PST

    I mean... Facebook isn’t wrong

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:20 PM PST

    A while back I asked for some screenshots, now my Hildr helmet is almost done! :D

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Just a handmade toy

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    I think I got ahead of myself...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:19 PM PST

    I beat all of the Valkyries (including Sigrun) and have some stupid powerful gear. However, I just hit the part in the story where you bring back the Jotunheim tower and light the last brazier, at which point you get an enchantment that reduces all damage from Valkyries by 5%.

    As I'm thinking "well shit," that smart ass Atreus chimes in with "I bet that would have been helpful when we fought the Valkyrie Queen."

    SILENCE, BOY.

    submitted by /u/jwcounts
    [link] [comments]

    Odin should be worried

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    the health bars on enemies are not what you think they are

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    the "health" bars dont indicate how much health they have left, it's Kratos patience meter of how long he will put up with their bullshit until he says "fuck it you ded now"! Kratos fight to survive not to kill after all

    submitted by /u/awesomehuder
    [link] [comments]

    [THEORY] About Atreus

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    It's a simple theory: At the end of the story, Atreus sees Kratos dead in his arms on a mural in Jötunheim, and this may be the future, where Kratos dies and Atreus is adopted by Odin and becomes Loki we know.

    Earlier, when Jörmungandr sees Atreus, and Mimir says, "He knows you, maybe not at this time" or something related, it means that Jörmungandr remember his father, Loki. So, Atreus is the real Loki, and all of Loki's true story fits the game.

    I'm sorry if don't make sense, i'm not the best person to do theorys, and is my first.

    And you, what you think about this?

    submitted by /u/snoopy020
    [link] [comments]

    Fanart

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    ❄️

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Help Please

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    I am inside the moutain on my return to open the gate to Jotunheim. I see three red shock crystals at the base of a rock with one red shock crystal to the left. Does this unlock anything? Is there a puzzle I should be solving? I do not want to continue onto the next area without knowing, because I don't want to miss anything! Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/NotAnAverageGinger
    [link] [comments]

    What's the earliest I can get 250 defense?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    I'm replaying on GmGoW after platting because i love this game so much and I want to try that concussion blast shit and knock people out. Does anyone know the earliest set to reach 250? Tyr's fully upgraded maybe, idk?

    submitted by /u/BromanJozy
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying on 75” 4K HDR w/ Phillips HDMI sync and ambiet lighting. So immersive much wow. Played on a 60” 4K last time - definitely some awesome upgrades this time around the wheel.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    When you’re taking her clothes off and see a bible verse. More gods to kill...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    I Cant Touch the 3 Revenants in Niflheim GMGOW

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:41 AM PST

    I've beaten them before on GMGOW, and with worse gear. Doing a new playthrough, I've even beaten Sigrun already. I dont know why I cant beat them now, maybe a brain fart. The 2nd realm tear using the anchor of fog, those 3 revenants. Give me some tips please.

    submitted by /u/aukerits
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help here

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:25 AM PST

    So I've gotten up to the Jotenhiem temple boss rush arena thing and Im stuck on the double dark elf section. I'm not sure if it is actually difficult or I just suck. Anyone got any suggestions on how to beat it?

    submitted by /u/R2-J4CK2
    [link] [comments]

    why can’t i start new game+??

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    i just finish the game but the new game plus feature doesn't even show up

    submitted by /u/KatjaaRa
    [link] [comments]

    I love this

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    [Screenshot] WHY YOU RUN ATREUS

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel