• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    God of War | This picture reminded me of God of War. I hope you guys can see it too

    God of War | This picture reminded me of God of War. I hope you guys can see it too


    This picture reminded me of God of War. I hope you guys can see it too

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:18 PM PST

    You guys it’s Kratos!!! He’s making messages for fans on Cameo. Has anyone gotten one yet? I want to hear him say “boy” hahaha

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Retail workers when Mariah Carey starts playing over and over again

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Top five things I'll remember from this experience

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:19 AM PST

    This game is exemplary, and i dont feel like typing out why cuz it'd be a novel but here are my top five things i'll remember most in no particular order: 1. The gripping story and dialogue 2. The finely tuned combat that did unfortunately feel a bit stiff/rigid at times 3. Talisman of unbound potential is OP 4. The end cutscene was one of the coolest ive ever seen 5. Fighting revenants made me want to kill myself

    submitted by /u/AyyxLmaoxZedong
    [link] [comments]

    Is GOW 4 Kratos stronger than his younger self

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Is God of War 4 Kratos stronger than GOW 3 Kratos i wanted to know due to Kratos being a family man

    submitted by /u/Pyroshen1
    [link] [comments]

    3 Trophys left, just annoying

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:35 AM PST

    Am I just screwed?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    I freed all dragons, I got the trophy for it and everything, but I didn't get the third dragon tear, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/bookDJnr1
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] This is my first GoW game. Is Faye new to the series in this game?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:11 AM PST

    I have finished the main story so I know who she is, but Im just wondering if she's ever been mentioned or alluded to in previous games

    submitted by /u/AyyxLmaoxZedong
    [link] [comments]

    Help bug

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    I cant get pass a door in helheim,because the key is in the other side when is suppose to be in firts door (key=glowing aura)

    submitted by /u/zxclayton1
    [link] [comments]

    Being the 1000 feels so good , couldn’t resist retweeting

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Bit of War... :3

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    "Don't be sorry... be better."

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:40 PM PST

    God of war part 4 epic battle of the ages

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:24 AM PST

    any thoughts of what that place should be?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Runic cancel and game breaking shit

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    How do you do the runic cancel and stuff?? I saw these videos on youtube by GBG (sub 2 him) doing runic cancels,dual wielding and the flying kratos and he is fast asfuck . Has anyone done this?? I cant seem to do it but i followed his instructions. Is it because of the latest version? Help pls gamers

    submitted by /u/watermelonboi26
    [link] [comments]

    How cool would it be if we get Kratos telling stories in the sequel

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    In GOW 4 we got Mimir telling all the stories but what if both Mimir and Kratos tell stories in the sequel. Mimir can give us Norse Lore whole Kratos can tell us of Greek Lore, Experiences he lived through, The Pg/PG 13 versions of course. I think it would add to the fact that all these gods from different cultures exist even more and are intertwined. Would be cool world building or in this case universe building

    submitted by /u/HistoryGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Went to Thought Bubble Comic con in Harrogate on Saturday. These are some pieces I bought by different artists (Karítas Gunnardsóttir, Simone D’Armini) but I thought they fit perfectly together! Love me some Norse mythology

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PST

    Inscribed crest of consideration

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    Does anybody know where the inscribed crest I'd consideration is? I'm having a trouble time and trying to finish my Valkyrie set can anybody help

    submitted by /u/RinneyCanned
    [link] [comments]

    So how can Sparta and the nine realms all exist simultaneously?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    I thought they are both meant to be incantations of the entire world, yet they both exist. And how in the world did kratos even travel to midgard in the first place?

    submitted by /u/AyyxLmaoxZedong
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting - Come back to “shiny things“ later?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:50 PM PST

    I was reading a website's "Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'God of War'," and it mentioned:

    "If It Glows And Does Nothing, It's A Puzzle You Can't Deal With Yet... A good rule of thumb is that if it glows, and you haven't been specifically instructed on how to get past it yet with some new skill or tool, you'll have to come back later (and don't worry, you'll have plenty of chances to do just that)."

    I've been following this advice, passing up the lanterns full of teal light under the witch's house (especially after my boy said "I think you need a different tool for that"), and things that look like swarming insects of red light or blue light, and a green diamond on a wall with a half vase sticking out of its center.

    I won't remember where all these things are, unless maybe they appear on a map later, but for the moment I'm going with the flow. After I've unlocked all the trunks I can with my current knowledge, I proceed with the story, figuring I will get a chance to come back later.

    Does that sound right? Or am I missing anything I should be doing now?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ProfessorDave3D
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel