• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    God of War | I accepted a challenge from a friend to defeat sigrun on give me god of war with no weapons or Runic attacks and take no damage !! Yes i know i used the Zeus armor which increases damage but it’s basically a one shot kill from sigrun. Very proud of this ! Any feedback is welcome

    God of War | I accepted a challenge from a friend to defeat sigrun on give me god of war with no weapons or Runic attacks and take no damage !! Yes i know i used the Zeus armor which increases damage but it’s basically a one shot kill from sigrun. Very proud of this ! Any feedback is welcome


    I accepted a challenge from a friend to defeat sigrun on give me god of war with no weapons or Runic attacks and take no damage !! Yes i know i used the Zeus armor which increases damage but it’s basically a one shot kill from sigrun. Very proud of this ! Any feedback is welcome

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PST

    Just started playing God of war and cannot believe how amazing and addictive it is. The feel of charging at your enemy, calling back your axe, everything feels just so mesmerizing, and frankly I believe that depiction of bifrost is much more accurate and amazing then that of Marvel.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:28 PM PST

    I just drew mimir I failed ��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    why everybody thinks Kratos seems weak in GOW 4?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:00 AM PST

    in the previous games it was very clear that Kratos was bout to kill anyone and everybody in his way! in GOW 4 he fights to survive with no intention to kill!

    in the first fight with Baldur he gave him enough warnings to leave his home even during the fight because he really didnt want to kil him! if Baldur was vulnerable back then he would be instantly dead after the neck snap!

    Atreus was by his side the whole time and he wanted to teach him to survive not to kill! Kratos took on Magni & Modi while protecting his son and killed Magni in defense!

    as soon as Baldur was vulnerable he instantly killed him because Baldur would never learn his lesson and would go after them again

    submitted by /u/awesomehuder
    [link] [comments]

    Starting GOW3 on my PS4 Pro for the 5th time.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    There's hidden prompts in the first Baldur fight using R1 and L1

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Finally got it

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:38 PM PST

    What do you think Kratos would be like in modern society?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:36 AM PST

    I imagine him in 2 scenarios.

    1. He is in a call center somewhere losing his shit.

    2. Alone in the woods avoiding society.

    submitted by /u/discursive13recluse
    [link] [comments]

    Never bothered trying to get a platinum trophy before, but this game made me want to get my first

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    In the hands of darkness

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Naruto Uzumaki and the great fearless Kratos!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    kratos is actually a real god in greek mythology, he isn't the kratos the god of war we all know and love though

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:14 PM PST

    Mayan culture on the game. It would be so cool having Kratos on the not so known mesoamerican mythologies.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Any talisman or enchantment to reduce flinching?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Are there any talisman or enchantment to reduce flinching time and reduce recovery time recovery after stun? If so, can anyone suggest the best perfect ones?

    submitted by /u/prassyvg
    [link] [comments]

    Rant: on GMGOW the revenants are total BS

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:20 PM PST

    I mean what the hell. They already one shot you. You have to arrow then to be able to hi then and then after you get a hit on then they DISAPPEAR?!?! They go around some corner and rake a one hit kill on you from around from around the damn corner.

    Naturally, you focus on them when you see them. Ok. Great. Good idea. NOPE. Two Vikens chasing you while a damn dragon trolls you. You try to use the dragon in your favor. Maybe you kill the revenant but then the vikens keep fully healing whenever you move to avoid being killed by the dragon.

    BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL AND I CANT STOP.

    submitted by /u/wiserone29
    [link] [comments]

    I was making another play through, didn’t pay too much attention to what Atreus had on his head until now.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Just finished the game for the first time, question for veteran players.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    Holy fuck. This was the first fully single-player story-action-adventure-exploring game that really got me hooked. I loved almost every bit of the game. The music, the story, the characters, the look of it all, the fighting. I was always one of those who exclusively only liked shooting games, but this really changed my outlook on games. Even horizon zero dawn didn't achieve such an impact on me. I think I'm in love.

    Question for the veterans tho, I know the blades are of insane significance to the character. But I've never played anything god of war related before this play through. I was hoping you guys could share a little bit of what it must've felt like to equip the blades. I think I'm missing out on a huge "OH FUCK ITS GETTING REAL" moments.

    submitted by /u/weichen303
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel