• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    God of War | Kratos in fish form

    God of War | Kratos in fish form


    Kratos in fish form

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Kratos + Aloy + Atreus = Wholesome

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a piece of media hyping up a sequel more than God of War did for its followup

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Seriously, the amount of lines or moments in game where you gradually realized "Oh shit, we're gonna do that next time". An example that springs to mind being when Mimir mentions Valhalla as being "The realm containing all of Asgard's greatest champions and heroes" and I thought "Oh that sounds cool...oh wait, Kratos will go there!", or the constant tales of Thor and Odins cruelty you hear throughout the game which continuously raises the buildup to eventually seeing and fighting them

    I don't care how long Santa Monica need to take for the next game, if they can deliver Ragnarok and each of its key events with the same finesse and quality as GOW it's going to be one of the greatest games of all time

    submitted by /u/the_externus
    [link] [comments]

    Showerthought: The Dwarves aren't enhancing Leviathan Axe, they are removing it's limiters.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    After creating Mjölnir , Brok and Sindri held a lot of guilt for the role their weapon had in the Giant genocide. This guilt lead them to create Leviathan for Laufey, BUT not wanting to repeat their mistake, gave it limitations.

    Throughout GoW, whenever you have the dwarf enhance Leviathan, they simply tap it with their tools, and the Axe is immediately better. My theory is that they are able to do this so quickly, not because of Dwarven magic or skill, but because they are just removing seals that prevents the Leviathan from being as powerful as Mjölnir. It is only after getting to know Kratos and Atreus on a deeper level, that they feel safe in removing the seals on Leviathan.

    The reason they didn't do this for Laufey was because even though they liked and respected her, they knew she was fueled by vengeance and didn't want her to walk down a path of destruction. Sadly Laufey was playing the long game. Yes she loved her son and husband, but her need for revenge was stronger, and she has set them both on a path that will ultimately avenger her people.

    The fully powered Leviathan Axe is a tool made for this purpose.

    submitted by /u/Watts121
    [link] [comments]

    hello friends, I got this from an old post in here and I forgot where the post was .. roughly, where did get this picture? Or give me the post.. because this picture is really funny��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    My favorite face Kratos has made, NG+ really makes you notice these things. (Please excuse the PS thing I’m new to photo mode >~<)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    [GoWPS4] Am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm a couple days into this game and I've been having a good time but I noticed a huge jump in difficulty and it dawned on me that I'm still "level 1". I just came back from alfheim and completed the favour for the dwarf involving an alchemist ring. I'm on my 2nd favour now which is the Fafnir hoard and there are these rooms with mini boss battles against purple enemies and they all one shot me from full health.

    I thought I was pretty well geared, my axe is level 3 and I brought some armour a while ago as much as my money allowed me since I was also buying skills. Is it normal for these purples to one shot me or did I accidentally walk into a quest that is intended to be done later on? I feel like there's a mechanic somewhere I must've missed out on.

    Playing on normal.

    submitted by /u/triablos1
    [link] [comments]

    Cory Barlog's latest tweet

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Tweet from yesterday: https://twitter.com/corybarlog/status/1194339800913833984

    I thought it might be fun the speculate on the meaning since Cory likes to put messages in his tweets. The "--- -- -" translated from Morse Code is "tmo" which can sometimes mean tomorrow. Does this mean an announcement for today?....

    submitted by /u/LoadWarrior070
    [link] [comments]

    I made the boy finish off Siggy. GMGOW first time clear. level 10, NG+

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    we riot if

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    You can't pet jormungandr in the next game. Our lonely boy needs some love.

    submitted by /u/PsychoChief
    [link] [comments]

    can't think of one

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:04 AM PST

    how much of the Norse Mythology was changed to suit god of war besides splitting Magni's head open and kicking Modi down a chasm

    submitted by /u/BoltThunder667
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 3 Zeus boss fight

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    So I'm playing on the chaos difficulty and I've made it to the Zeus bossfight. It is literally unbeatable for me, I've beaten it before on chaos. I don't know if the game is bugged but Zeus can spawn so many clones at one time! my whole screen was filled with Zeus'! I just wanna beat the game man but I can't cause there's so many of them to the point where I don't even know where I'm getting hit from. Who thought that was a good idea????????????

    submitted by /u/cheeserspammer
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Cutting Out

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    Has anyone else had this issue? I searched it up online but found no fixes. My issue is that the audio randomly stutters and cuts out. I'm using a pair of headphones that is plugged in through the audio jack on the controller. I don't have this issue with any other game so it's definitely not with the headphones or controller.

    submitted by /u/aaronth07
    [link] [comments]

    Flawless crest of the realm

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    Anybody know where this enchantment is I can not find it also it would be nice to to see where inscribed crest of consideration is

    submitted by /u/RinneyCanned
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed images

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel