• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    God of War | Look what I got today

    God of War | Look what I got today


    Look what I got today

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    About 5 minutes until I get to play God of War for the first time! So f*cking excited!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Pretty sick Kratos tattoo I got a couple days ago

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Look how they massacred my boy. (Prop for a dungeons and dragons play I'm in)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    GOD OF WAR [GIF]

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Mist armor demand shoots up in New Delhi

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    Tattoo i got yesterday from Geoff squires tattoos here in South africa

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Look what came in :)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Damn I wish I could feel this

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:04 AM PST

    Dad and Boi (Digital Art)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:37 AM PST

    God of War - original (Playstation 2) vs HD Collection (Playstation 3) vs PCSX2 Comparison

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Regarding the ending...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    I don't think Kratos is going to die, at least not permanently. Kratos has died 3 times already and every time he escaped hell. Kratos will most likely die in the 2nd game, which will result in Atreas unleaching his God powers and causing Ragnarok. However, Kratos will be back. Like... you don't kill Kratos.

    Also, from a narrative standpoint, I don't think Atreas can carry the story forward on his own. I like him, but Kratos is THE main protagonist and God of War wouldn't be God of War without him.

    submitted by /u/Lovoskea
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Hidden Chambers

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Hey,

    I have recently unlocked the Chisel allowing Kratos to open the locks to the hidden chambers. Would it be worth my while to open and clear these chambers as and when I find them? Or should I save them till the endgame? I vaguely remember someone saying that the rewards for clearing these scale to your level but I'm not sure if that is true.

    Edit: I should probably mention that I have been completing ALL of the side activities up until this point. I have killed the first Valkyrie (Gunnr) who is in the hidden chamber that you are basically forced to run passed after gaining the chisel.

    submitted by /u/connor_m1996
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best armour?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    I'm coming back to the game after beating it months ago to try and platinum it. I searched up videos of the best armour and one video says mist armour, but other videos seem to showcase different types of armour like zeus, and newgame+

    submitted by /u/Throwawayy94211
    [link] [comments]

    Where does buldar and Thor’s sons go after they died?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Just wondering if they actually go anywhere after dying.

    submitted by /u/SkyAir457
    [link] [comments]

    Friends got God of War , anyone know a great video that summarises the whole series so far?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:53 AM PST

    I've played all the games from PS2 PSP PS3 and I want a summary video that does the series justice for newcomers who will only play the latest game.

    Links will be very appreciated , cheers.

    submitted by /u/Rayane92
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat the second phase of the final boss of God of War 1

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:28 AM PST

    Its just mindless bullshit enemy spam. Theres no strategy. Id have more fun eating my own manure

    submitted by /u/tearoffake
    [link] [comments]

    “Do you think she’s in there?”

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    What are some of you guys ideas for the next game’s boss fights? What do you want to see?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PST

    One of my favorite ideas is Kratos and Atreus fighting Thor while surfing on the back of Jormungandr.

    submitted by /u/Borknut
    [link] [comments]

    So is there a set of armor that utilizes strength?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:29 PM PST

    On new game plus. Since I'm looking for something that deals good melee weapon damage

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel