• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    God of War | “Burn this village! Burn it to the ground!”

    God of War | “Burn this village! Burn it to the ground!”


    “Burn this village! Burn it to the ground!”

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:32 AM PDT

    Saw some people still posting wallpapers so here's mine. I have a couple more if people are interested

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    So guys, I did it, I 100%-ed the game, 100 percent completed and still growing- the fact that I've reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal, I'm-I'm just amazed. Thank you all so much for being awesome. I-I love you guys... You guys are just awesome.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Just a casual nosebleed

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    First tattoo I’ve gotten and I couldn’t be happier with it. I started playing God of War back when I was 6 and my dad had to supervise me while playing. I’ve been in love with the series since then. Thank you, Santa Monica for making such an excellent series and I cannot wait to see what comes next.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:52 AM PDT

    Speculating

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    Imagine years from now (just speculating) they make a game focused on Atreus, he hears news of a foe he is to face but knows he can't do it alone, so he heads back home. The camera focuses on him as he walks through the door and says, "father, I need your help!" The camera then pans over to the one and only Kratos (aged but still more than worthy,) who then says "who are we killing boy?" Oh the nostalgia that would ensue!!

    submitted by /u/dag647
    [link] [comments]

    Making another Valkyrie cosplay, does anyone have screenshots of Hildr?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm just throwing this out here as well. I'm gonna make another Valkyrie cosplay :) (because I liked my first one too much). I decided upon making Hildr (you know, that crazy b** in the mists) but I'm missing some screenshots of the back part of the helmet and I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone of you have such screenshots? (I know I could make some myself, but since we've already defeated all of them... We'd have to run through the entire game again :') )

    submitted by /u/Maryelefay
    [link] [comments]

    Blood on Ice

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    So, how do think we’re gonna do it to em?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    By "do it to em" I mean kill Thor. Personally, I'd love it if Kratos (or even Atreus) gave him the "Hercules Special" and caved his face in with his own hammer. It would even come complete with the circle button smashing as well.

    But then again it's a bit unoriginal. What are y'all's ideas?

    submitted by /u/A_VeryUniqueUsername
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got some new pumpkin carving tools. Still learning them, but I think my Kratos pumpkin turned out OK.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Was randomly watching this today. God of War fans might recognize the background music.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    First Drawing

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Harder

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    I need a game that has bosses harder than give me god war sigurn and Isshin the Sword Saint

    Can Suggest me something please

    submitted by /u/Mustafa238
    [link] [comments]

    Whatcha lookin at?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    What happens if you burn specific Hel's Bramble, in NG+, before you're supposed to do it?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    Like the one you need to burn to use the second elevator inside the mountain, or the one you have to burn to reach the summit of the mountain the second time.

    What happens if you burn them before you're actually supposed to do so?

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    giants in the mountains

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    atreus said that giants are just like a race. so what are the deceased people in the mountains?

    submitted by /u/moiyoannie
    [link] [comments]

    Superman Punch

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    Did I miss something?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    Do you remember those green arrows that Sindri gave to Atreus but then freya took them away and burned them? before that, at the path to the mountain's summit (I think) Kratos took one of those arrows and threw it away because it was broken, but during the final fight vs. Baldur, Baldur got hurt in his hand by a green and after punching Atreus and that's how Freya's spell was canceled and he became vulnerable. Where did that arrow come from? was it the same one that Kratos threw away?

    submitted by /u/Kanaenystargaryen
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos x Pennywise

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel