• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    God of War | I got a pretty cool shot of Sindri!

    God of War | I got a pretty cool shot of Sindri!


    I got a pretty cool shot of Sindri!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    Been learning ZBrush for the passed month for my 3D animation degree and decided to make a stylised Kratos! Didn’t get all the details in (scar on his eye, Faye’s pouch, his axe is in the wrong hand etc) but I’m pretty happy with it!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    I have beaten her.. in under a minute on GMGOW difficulty.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    I don't like to boast, but I'm so proud. I'm talking about Sigrun. This is one of my biggest gaming achievements whatsoever. My only other goal is to platinum all the other GoW games.. but man.. 54 seconds is what it took after many failed attempts. And then again. In 60 something seconds but taking no damage at all. A much more clean run.

    Ever since I started playing this game a more than a year ago, I was wondering what is the limit. But it never even crossed my mind that I could get here. Then I saw a few videos from a guys like GBG, or SmvR, that changed everything. I have finished the game four times in total, three out of that on GMGOW difficulty. But I feel like that won't be the final number forever. This game is truly a masterpiece.

    What are you most proud of? Or what is your time?

    I had no other choice but to upload the video playback of the fights on youtube. For me, mainly. But if you're interested to see it, I'll post the links in the comments.

    I'm about to finish off Baldur, again. Then rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe.

    submitted by /u/Mtr_X
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Baldur inspired tattoo, thought you guys might like it.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Wow. Sigrun battle was EPIC. I completed campaign within few days after the game release & I don't grind hours in a game nowadays. But I always felt like this game deserves 100% completion & so did a NG+ this week as I had time to play for long hours. Will I still get a platinum avatar set?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    The moment when Kratos-san finally finds his inner balance.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Kratos smiling is very cursed

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Tell me child... what happened here?!?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    Progress With The #TranscribingGames Project God Of War Guide

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    Context

    Around 10 months ago as of the time of submitting this post, I posted a request for assistance with an idea. That idea, though ambitious, seemed at least possible, but I wasn't sure how far I'd get and what kind of response I'd receive.

    Fast forward a little and /u/So_Motarded contacted me to offer assistance with the project. From that point, we started collaborating and working on what we could, gradually drawing more and more contributors into the project.

    So What's All This Building Up To?

    The reason I'm writing this post is just to show how far we've come in just a relatively short amount of time considering the #TranscribingGames project is a community effort. I'm fully aware this playlist is incorrectly ordered at present, but here are the videos we've released so far, with more content coming. As for the guide itself, you can read what we have so far here. If content is not added when a new video is available, it is added as soon as possible after the fact.

    I'm so glad the community has been so receptive to the project and, should you have any questions or comments, feedback etc feel free to leave it here.

    The Project's Main Page

    If you'd like to see the rest of the work that's either planned or ongoing with the #TranscribingGames project, you can visit the project's main page here.

    submitted by /u/SightlessKombat
    [link] [comments]

    He's such a lil shit dude

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    Playing through 2018's god of war for the first time and am at the point after Atreus is told about his and Krato's godhood and....FUCK! he's such an asshole about it.

    submitted by /u/McBigDMcgee23
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for a new game for platinum of GOW (ps4)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I wanna start a new game and get the platinum for God of War (the one for ps4). I completed the story the first time in normal mode and after that I didn't play anymore. I wanna start a new game now and get all the trophies, but I was wondering, is it better to do a NG+ or a normal new game? The new game won't be at normal mode as it felt very easy... what are your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Zorlexon
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain the neck break?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Baldur can't be hurt so what happens when Kratos breaks his neck and rolls him into the crevice?

    submitted by /u/Evolutionforthewin
    [link] [comments]

    I just got GoW 2018 and so far it’s great

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    I didn't have much time to play last night. I just got back to the house and I think I'm about to fight the stranger. I know about him but nothing else about the story. Throwing and recalling the axe is super satisfying. I love doing it so much. I really look forward to the rest if the game

    submitted by /u/Keaton525
    [link] [comments]

    Help with GMGOW

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    I didn't level up the charged R2 and I don't know how to cheese more coffee. Stuck on the second revenant and 2 axe buddies before knocking down the bridge. Is the run lost or do I have a chance?

    submitted by /u/Soggy_Trumpet
    [link] [comments]

    Im not much of a collector but for the price I had to grab this

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Which one should I play first?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    I've played God of War 1 2 3 chains of olympus and am almost done with ghost of sparta so I only have ascension and 4 left.

    So should I finish the young kratos story with ascension and then move onto the 4th, or just skip straight to the 4th?

    submitted by /u/DouglasJL
    [link] [comments]

    My theory for the second god of war 2

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    So at the end it's definitely hinted at that Thor visits Kratos so I think at the beginning you should have a boss fight with Thor similar to bladurs boss fight and kratos should die I think it's time for him to die and Thor takes Atreus and bring him to Odin who raises him but Atreus actually uses his god powers and skill to betray the Norse world by causing ragnarok which is already starting at the end of the first game

    submitted by /u/ghostmaster177
    [link] [comments]

    Best skills

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me What are the best skills to get for the leviathan axe

    submitted by /u/BerserkerBear719
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel