• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    God of War | Kratos when Atreus does something stupid

    God of War | Kratos when Atreus does something stupid


    Kratos when Atreus does something stupid

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Kratos: I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realize it is a comedy

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    Dragon ball x God of war - Art by me

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    Only use it as a last resort

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    Alfheim, the land of cool effects for new thumbnails

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    What's a perfect Spooky Season Tattoo you ask? Well of course it's the Ghost of Sparta.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    My pencil sketch of Kratos and his son Atreus (I did it by seeing picture from Instagram)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    After facing her again, gotta say Hræzlyr is a pretty damn good fight.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    Also that ending, pure badassery as he just stands there as she falls.

    submitted by /u/Rthanos
    [link] [comments]

    how far am I?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:42 PM PDT

    I just got the area that starts with an "a"sorry I can't remember the name of the place but how far am I in the main story line?

    submitted by /u/acodysseyaustin
    [link] [comments]

    The burning Valkyrie.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    Something still unexplained about Jotunheim's mural

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] Freya...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Just finished the story. Do you get to encounter Freya again, now that the main story is done? I went back to the Witch Hut area but the tree is closed up and looks like Freya skipped town, following what happened with Baldur.

    submitted by /u/TheClownIsReady
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Here’s an intense, heavy and electric playlist inspired by God Of War. Hope you like it and perhaps give it a shot while gaming!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    Best recommended regions/errands/side quests to check out when the main story is done?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    Just finished the story today. I usually tend to lose interest in a game once I complete the main story but it feels like I've barely made a dent in what's still out there. There don't seem to be any more Dwarf quests though. I noted two new Regions appeared in the Realm Travel Room but they can't be accessed yet.

    Anyone have any recommendations of any cool quests that you discovered after the end of the Story? (Of course, it's possible you discovered them while the story was still ongoing). Are the Valkyries worth it?

    submitted by /u/TheClownIsReady
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel