• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    God of War | All this evil awakens my true nature

    God of War | All this evil awakens my true nature


    All this evil awakens my true nature

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    Another Realm.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    My first ever digital drawing. This is my interpretation of Athena from the franchise.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Art of gow4❤

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    Photo of photo mode

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    How hard is this game for casual players?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    I'm not a gamer by any means, I typically play stuff on the easiest or second easiest difficulty since I usually just want to have fun and enjoy the story, I don't really get any satisfaction out of beating stuff on hard difficulties. I just got a PS Now trial and I'm thinking of playing this. I played a bit of the remastered games on PS3 and had fun. Wondering if this one is super hard or manageable for casual players like myself.

    submitted by /u/osowavy
    [link] [comments]

    Arrows not working.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    Hi. I am fighting eir on gmgow difficulty. When she goes up to swing and hit the floor, I make the boy shoot arrows at her. She isn't interrupted and ko's me. Please help.

    submitted by /u/prassyvg
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed image

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    He's really the god of sun and light!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Kratos vs southeast asian gods

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    Anyone know what southeast asian gods can beat kratos or at least will be hard to kill by kratos?

    submitted by /u/Timamanakum
    [link] [comments]

    Cant survive tyrs hidden room

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Is there any reccomended armor i should have before facing those knights? Should i get smoldering embers and make legendary pieces or do sidequests and stuff? Cause I'm def not ready for jotunheim

    submitted by /u/thatdograscal
    [link] [comments]

    Hacksilver Farming

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    I am on my first play through on NG+, and skap slag is not an issue, it's getting enough HS. What is the best way to farm HS? Niflheim and Muspelheim trials?

    submitted by /u/RoloTumase
    [link] [comments]

    Missing shop in Mountain from the early game

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Well...I think I've found a bug at 99% completion

    Mountain Region - I have 'The Summit' and 'The Mountain' shops, but I am missing the very first one (at the floor of the inside of the mountain, behind some spikes from the story)

    How frakked am I? I've fast traveled to both the Foothills and the Summit, and there's just no way to get there...!

    submitted by /u/Rhohazar
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think looks better? The one on the left or the one on the right?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Where can I upgrade the boy's arrows to destroy red crystals?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    I'm at the mountain, cleared the black breath and inside mountain there's a wall with a red crystal that needs to be destroyed.

    submitted by /u/arcticgargoyle
    [link] [comments]

    Never noticed you get a good shot opportunity when Jormungandr spits your axe

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    Probably my favorite little moment in the game!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:34 PM PDT

    Possibly my favorite scene in the game. Chills every time he points his son's heart and head and gives his speech about power. The acting is touching, superb, and realistic. "By discipline, the self control of the one who wields it. That is where the true strength of a warrior lies". Hit those feels!

    https://youtu.be/05VZfNGNxkM

    submitted by /u/Ransom_Seraph
    [link] [comments]

    Died here more than to Sigrun already^^ I am replaying this now for the 5th time after a year off and man I forgot how good and directly the controls are and that you can upgrade here. Overall this is my favourite single player game of the generation so far. It will be tough for the last of us 2.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Angry man

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    Theory I've been thinking about

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    Spoilers if you haven't played through the entire game yet.

    The secret ending isn't showing Thor but is instead showing Modi, first things first, if prophecy is to be believed than Thor dies to Jormungandr during ragnarok (which will happen in the future, but would also mean Kratos doesn't kill him) also in the game we don't actually see Modi die but we assume it is so. We know that Modi was going to get Mjolnir after Magni dies (confirmed when he attacks in Tyr's temple) the secret ending takes place roughly 3 years after the end of the game, plenty of time for the hammer to be passed down to Modi, we also haven't seen Thor properly yet, Modi does however claim Thor blames him for the death of Magni, the similarities between the Thor you see at the end of the game and Modi however are incredible.

    Just some food for thought.

    submitted by /u/Theoretically22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel