• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    God of War | My wonderful wife bought this for me as an early Christmas present. Purchased from the lovely folks at Fire and Steel.

    God of War | My wonderful wife bought this for me as an early Christmas present. Purchased from the lovely folks at Fire and Steel.


    My wonderful wife bought this for me as an early Christmas present. Purchased from the lovely folks at Fire and Steel.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Made my own Leviathan axe! It's not as cool and accurate as y'all but I just got thrifty with whatever I had. Good enough for 15 hours I guess.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    This game left me with a casual interest in runes, which I think look awesome, and make cool gifts when burned into driftwood.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    Concept art of Baldur's dragon & friends.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    Modi and Magni

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    I was replaying the game and reached the Modi and Magni boss fight and I noticed that Modi (one with the shield) was moving really slow ( just like kratos when he is frozen ) it ruined the fight and he was like this till the end can some tell me why this happened Is this intentional or glitch

    submitted by /u/May_HamT1000
    [link] [comments]

    GOW Platinum

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    I Achieved the platinum of this lovely game about 6 months ago, Recently i have heard there is an avatar you get for getting the platinum, Is that true or not? Would love to have kratos's face as my avatar.

    submitted by /u/strayhunterz
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Fan Art 3D Environment - Experience Points Article

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    God of War Fan Art 3D Environment - Experience Points Article

    Luca created this God of War fan art environment while streaming on Twitch. Learn about how Luca created it with this breakdown. https://www.exp-points.com/luca-god-of-war-fan-art

    God of War Fan-Art

    submitted by /u/Experience-Points
    [link] [comments]

    Can Mimir be consider a supergeinus or nigh-omniscience in regard to Norse Mythology ?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    How far does his intelligence extend being a god and all ?

    submitted by /u/ReturnByDeathVeteran
    [link] [comments]

    Is the USK Version of God of War (PS4) Uncut?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    I just bought the german USK version, just wanna make sure before i open it.

    submitted by /u/heRight
    [link] [comments]

    Artifacts trophy

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    I recently got all the artifacts in god of war bit for some reason i didn't get the trophy. Does anyone know the problem to this?

    submitted by /u/Frektus101
    [link] [comments]

    100%

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:19 AM PDT

    Do you get anything for 100% completion of the game? I'm currently going for the platinum trophy and was wondering if it is worth going for full 100% as well?

    submitted by /u/BlueOvalRacer
    [link] [comments]

    Rare picture of Kratos' audition to the role of Elsa on Frozen. (2012, colorized)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel