• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    God of War | Atreus decided to stay with Sindri... Like I needed that annoying child huh

    God of War | Atreus decided to stay with Sindri... Like I needed that annoying child huh


    Atreus decided to stay with Sindri... Like I needed that annoying child huh

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    God Of War (First game of the series for me)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:28 AM PST

    I'm not long in the game yet. But wanted to play it since it's on PS NOW, and damn I'm in love. Story keeps me going, i want to know whats next all the time. It's also based on norse mythology, which i love. I reached the part where you revive mimir's head. I just love it, playing as a god against giants, dragons and other gods. Feels great, even without a back story it is possible to understand that game. Gameplay feels great, and having the boy with you always feel like a small support. I get why this was game of the year.

    submitted by /u/darthVkylo
    [link] [comments]

    I’m so exited about this game

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:14 AM PST

    Fafnir is a n g e r y

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:29 AM PST

    Are we still posting atrocious fan art?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:43 PM PST

    Don't talk to strangers.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    This one moment truly shows his growth. Old Kratos would’ve had him dead the moment he left the water, but he gave Baldur his advice and in this moment empathized with him.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Do you think we are gonna see the goddess of death hela in maybe the next game?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    We should have met her in hel right? I'm not an expert

    submitted by /u/smallppnibba5
    [link] [comments]

    Been an Xbox player my whole life. Decided to get a PS4 Pro and I bought this gem. Best game I've ever played and best fighting scenes hands down

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:36 PM PST

    Check out this clip! tristansama streaming God of War! https://clips.twitch.tv/TawdryOpenButterflyBrainSlug

    submitted by /u/bigfatjuicytits
    [link] [comments]

    How to interact with your son

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    Oh hell to the no...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Witcher 3 or Jedi Fallen Order

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:21 PM PST

    I just finished God Of War and im looking for a new game like it. I narrowed it down to Witcher 3 and Jedi Fallen order. Which game has a better story

    submitted by /u/anthonyjarbo22
    [link] [comments]

    EPIC KRATOS FAN ART

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    What version of kratos is the strongest ?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:17 PM PST

    We know that kratos in GOW 2018 is stronger than GOW III kratos as stated by cory barlog himself.

    But is he stronger than GOW II prologue kratos ? He was a GOD back then, he had a lot of powers like shape shifting.

    So what do you think ?

    submitted by /u/iL0RD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel