• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    God of War | Meme about BOI

    God of War | Meme about BOI


    Meme about BOI

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    My Birthday gift from my Brother!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    I painted Kratos and Atreus's home.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Greek drums intensify

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:25 AM PST

    Kratos gotta work 9 to 5

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Dad of BOY!!!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:24 AM PST

    Kratos told Atreus to be better. So that's what I did, I got better.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    *insert Kratos-Kia pun*

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Bad ass GOW tattoo

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Saw this. Reminded me of Mimir

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:03 AM PST

    HELP ME PLEASE!!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    So I 've almost finished the game, to be more specific I just spread the ashes and that's the story! But I am curious, in order to obtain all myst sets I have to play in the ng+?? Also in order to obtain platinum trophy has to be set up on the GMGOW difficulty or I can leave it on challenge difficulty??

    submitted by /u/Wladysan
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me a quick summary about half of God of War (2018) journey.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    Is there any websites I can read about a quick summary of what happen in every part of the journey/mission. I dont want a walktrough. I had to stop playing this game for a few months and I comeback today and unfortunately forgot about a lot of things story wise.

    Right now im at "Escape From Helheim" chapter. Im in a ship that turn into flying ship. I need to know exactly what happen before that specifically and if possible all way the beginning. I need a recap.

    submitted by /u/Majestik13
    [link] [comments]

    CURIOSITY ANSWER ME PLEASE

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    I'm at the spot where Atreus knows they're gods. So pretty far in the game.

    BUT I NEED TO KNOW

    FOR THE SAKE OF THE GODS

    DO WE GET TO FIGHT THOR OR ODIN??

    After Kratos and Atreus killed his sons.

    submitted by /u/darthVkylo
    [link] [comments]

    Too many armors!!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Spent time grinding, and upgraded my Travelor's armor, then immediately unlocked new armor after completing the last Blacksmith favor. Spent money and resources upgrading THAT, then went to Nilfheim and found out I need to get yet ANOTHER set of armor to get through the maze. Should I bother upgrading the Mist armor as well, or am I setting myself up for yet another armor quest?!?

    submitted by /u/eyebillyo
    [link] [comments]

    Blades of Chaos efficient in the real world?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:05 AM PST

    I don't know if this has been asked before, if so i'd be just as happy with a link, but could a sword on a chain actually be a useful weapon? Or does something similar already exist?

    submitted by /u/Porkinator22
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the Norse gods such dicks?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    The Greek gods, while not great, are truly evil only after kratos opens Pandora's box at the end of the first game and releases the things like fear and greed. But the Norse gods seem like evil jerks naturally. I find this especially surprising that when Mimir is talking about Odin trying to affect Ragnarok he says Odin has hope which is the weapon kratos uses in the gow3 to keep killing gods,then stabs himself through the chest so it's released to the world. So probably not the same hope but Odin is shown to have something positive in him even if it's being used for something evil like rearranging Ragnarok so he won't die and continue growing his power. Do you think there's a connection to the evils from Pandora's box or could the aesir just be jerks and the largely unseen Vanir gods be the closest we have to Norse God good guys?

    submitted by /u/manwithsomefear
    [link] [comments]

    Odin (by yigitkoroglu)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Battle in the dark

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Infinity gauntlet new game plus

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:15 AM PST

    Hi. I missed the Musphelheim eye of power and eye of outer realm on my first play through. I can't find them in new game plus though. :(. How do I get them for the 6 enchantments (stones) that help with the Easter egg in new game plus? Is there a perfect version of them? Please help. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/prassyvg
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:58 AM PST

    I am playing god of war 3 in hard mode and when i die few times game asks me to switch to easy mode how to stop this?

    submitted by /u/FunnyDifficulty6
    [link] [comments]

    Gmgow tip

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Heavy throw your ax at a light enemy and agile strike him off an edge i use it to quickly eliminate lights for heavy-sets use executioners swing and make sure to grab amulet of kvasir I never had it my first play through but I wish I did makes life so much easier

    submitted by /u/halalbigbanksosa
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Thor sons

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:19 PM PST

    Killing Thor sons

    Cory said that the storm that was happening when Kratos was looking for the blades, was the world reacting to Atreus illnes, but why it didnt happen whe we kill Magni and Modi?

    https://preview.redd.it/iqaljsomjyz31.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=b783b32031bff3f517203e7175dedf34bbe82e6f

    submitted by /u/keepitmello7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel