• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    God of War | The last time we saw Kratos he was full of rage, killing gods left and right and ended his vengeance with bloody fists. The change in tone and slowed pace are a welcomed addition. Moments, such as this, really stayed with me throughout God of War IV.

    God of War | The last time we saw Kratos he was full of rage, killing gods left and right and ended his vengeance with bloody fists. The change in tone and slowed pace are a welcomed addition. Moments, such as this, really stayed with me throughout God of War IV.


    The last time we saw Kratos he was full of rage, killing gods left and right and ended his vengeance with bloody fists. The change in tone and slowed pace are a welcomed addition. Moments, such as this, really stayed with me throughout God of War IV.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:11 AM PST

    Baldur shows Kratos his strength

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    What the Hel's he laughing at?!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Bug: in the black tune mission the gates where you solve a puzzle doesn’t open even after you spin the wheel. I know these are supposed to separate and come back together rapidly. Any pointers? I would have to have to start the game over again

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    God of war VR would be epic

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    That's all I have to say but I think it would be a great concept

    submitted by /u/NutSpreadMan
    [link] [comments]

    Where is everyone?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:43 AM PST

    Hey all, no spoilers as I've only just unlocked Broks shop on the giant gold bridge. Thanks in advance

    Brok mentions something of "Everyone will come out of hiding and finally come flocking to my shop!" And I'm just wondering where is all these hypothetical people? I know a lot about Norse Mythology and I know that Midgard is definitely a dangerous place (not the most dangerous of all the realms, but definitely ain't easy to live there), but still the only humans I've met are the ones in the coliseum that say something like "God, I haven't had meat in ages!". I'm just wondering, is all, because I've heard of no mention of any towns or villages or anything.

    Thanks in advance, and remember, no spoilers. Including enemies and what they are (those blue guys I think are humans but I wanna find out for myself).

    submitted by /u/MRImpossible09
    [link] [comments]

    "How about another joke Sigrún?"

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Why are so many theories about the next few God of War games remaining so faithful to Norse Mythology when the previous games weren't with Greek?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:29 PM PST

    I see a lot of theories about the World Serpent, Ragnarok, and the role of Kratos as possibly Tyr or other things, and it often cites what we know of Norse Mythology. In the first three GoW games Kratos runs around killing all the Greek Gods, which obviously isn't a thing in Greek mythology. Why would the newer games play out more faithfully to Norse mythology?

    submitted by /u/Barthez_Battalion
    [link] [comments]

    Next God of war sequel ??

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:06 AM PST

    After Completeing the game thrice I'm more interested about How The franchise will Lead towards next games... and does anyone know if they santa Monica started working on the sequel ???

    submitted by /u/Piggy1219
    [link] [comments]

    Herknungr Live 24/7 Viking/Pagan Radio

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:51 AM PST

    GOD OF WAR - New divide By LINKIN PARK (Music Video With Lyrics)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:49 AM PST

    Anyone knows how to unlock this box from neiflheim ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    How do you effectively fight nightmares?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    I've been stuck on this section in normal for maybe two hours now, it's where there's two nightmares a big axe dude and a normal sword dude.

    The nightmares go into the two dudes, make them too strong and then I lose. I try to kill the nightmares before they can get in a guy but it's impossible, I get swiped by the enemies offscreen because the lock on and camera system is fucking impossible to use.

    They just keep regenerating health faster than I can do damage, even spamming my most damaging attack - what in the flying fuck am I supposed to do? I can't leave this area because they're blocking the exit.

    Edit: I finally managed to knock a nightmare out of one of the enemies, at which point a bunch more dudes spawned and then the nightmare went right back into the guy I knocked him out of.

    I give up, I was already having a really hard time enjoying the combat in this game but it's just too frustrating.

    submitted by /u/WestFacingBucket
    [link] [comments]

    What are your hopes for the next game?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Obviously, I want to see Kratos battle the top of the Nordic pantheon, but I'm worried they might try to kill off Kratos and insert Atreus as the next God of War. Atreus is great and all, but the games wouldn't feel the same with Kratos. I'd like to see them have armor like the weapons too. No need for a ton of different armor, just one set you can upgrade a bunch and switch out perks like fire and ice resistance.

    submitted by /u/DukeMameluke
    [link] [comments]

    Blades of Chaos in gow4 dont make sense?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:08 PM PST

    We know that Kratos got his blades back in gow 4 but if you see the post-credit scene of gow3 you can clearly see he was dragged and left all his weapons un Greece. Do you think there's an explanation?

    submitted by /u/MatiPala
    [link] [comments]

    If Odin made peace with the Giants and the Vanir would Ragnarok still happen?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel