• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    God of War | TIL if you active rage early in the Stranger fight, the effects show up in the cutscene

    God of War | TIL if you active rage early in the Stranger fight, the effects show up in the cutscene


    TIL if you active rage early in the Stranger fight, the effects show up in the cutscene

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Boy: "What is that father?" Kratos: "It's from before your time, Boy."

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    For those who enjoyed my impression, a small update!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    [SPOILER] Chaos flame glitch? BoC at level 5

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    God of War Katros vs Ares 4k (Remastered with Machine Learning AI)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    Need help about a certain realm tear encounter

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    I've sealed all 9 realm tears in Midgard, but the map shows a realm tear near the lookout tower and cliff of raven (where you fight 2 revenants). I've finished the fight but the map still shows the fight and it doesn't show the realm tear. Is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/AkatsukiKojou
    [link] [comments]

    An accurate description of my first playthrough.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] I can't upgrade a certain weapon to max level

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Talking about the Blades of Chaos. I've beaten the story, got my blades to lv 4 and just beaten the Muspelheim Valkyrie, yet I go to the shop to trade in the item and I don't have the option to upgrade my blades, it's like I don't have them as they aren't even listed. Anyone came across this issue and found a workaround?

    submitted by /u/Van1shed
    [link] [comments]

    How is Greece today?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    I was just thinking: What happened with Greece after the Apocalypse? Are there people living there yet? Are there stil gods around there? Probably Artemis, Aphrodite, Apollo and Dionysus are still around, along with other minor deities. Do you think Kratos and Atreus will return to Greece eventually? Actually, according to Norse Myths, after the Ragnarok, the world will be "reborn" into a new and more peaceful world. What if, at the ending of the story, when the Ragnarok happens and Odin is defeated, Atreus and Kratos will go there? To Kratos's homeland?

    submitted by /u/All-21
    [link] [comments]

    One of my best shots. I have another one if you want

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    Combat ideas for the sequel

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    I wish sidestep attacks in the sequel like bloodborne. If you fight with your fist and avoid an attack Kratos for example does an uppercup with r1 and a kidney shot with r2. What I also want to see are more heavy attacks. Bare handed you only do one kick and with the axe a 2 hit combo. I would also love to see a complete new moveset with the blades in close ranged mode. You only have the fast r1 attacks when you are in the different stance.

    submitted by /u/Villad_rock
    [link] [comments]

    Concept art of Ares, the Greek God of war.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Help in God of War 3?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    Hey! I loved God of War 1 and never got to play 2, but i picked up 3 and everythings fine so far. Had a liiittle problem with Hades but nothing hair pulling, yknow? Yeah that soon changed. Im on this section where you're on a large crate with a chain holding it up and enemies spawn to break it, causing instant death. I have, no joke, been on this section for 5 and a half hours and i literally 100% cannot do this. Iv'e looked up multiple walkthroughs, multiple tips pages, ive tried using both Claws and the default weapon as well as switching between the two, iv'e tried using every move i have, spamming moves, doing this aggressively, doing things slowly and steadily, everything. I can manage to beat the second wave after the first 2-3 hour mark, then i realize after that, where i can barely kill 2 with JUST enough time to beat it, here comes 7 more lol. Worst part is even if you DO get close to beating one, you have to beat it with quick time events...during a cutscene...that does not interrupt the game. So while you're spinning the analog stick and mashing circle, the other 6 are breaking the chain entirely in 1 second with 0 checkpoints.

    Is there...is there something im missing? God of War 1 was fine difficulty wise and so was this until this massive massive difficulty spike? :( Im on Normal, if it matters.

    submitted by /u/Jirachibi1000
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to return to a Nornir chest in Alfheim?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    I skipped the chest in Alfheim where you have to crank the wheel to lower the floor and expose the path and I now realize that the third apple I needed was in there. Is it possible for me to go back?

    submitted by /u/TheChosenRusty
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTION: Are there any good sources for 100% guides? The ones I’ve found online are incoherent and making me miss things. I’ve beat the game back when it came out, but now I want to go back and get 100% and really savor the game. Any tips for a second play through?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    I'm settling in with this game and really want the full experience when I play this time. I tried to savor it last time but finished without upgrading everything and listening to the lore.

    This time I want the baddest equipment and moves, and don't want to miss anything.

    submitted by /u/pulplesspulp
    [link] [comments]

    God we chose to be | artwork by Gab Fernando

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel