• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    God of War | The worst enemy in my opinion, I hate them but damn it's so satisfying when you get rid of them!

    God of War | The worst enemy in my opinion, I hate them but damn it's so satisfying when you get rid of them!


    The worst enemy in my opinion, I hate them but damn it's so satisfying when you get rid of them!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    My friends tell me I do a good Kratos impression! Thoughts?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    The original God of War as my 50th Platinum Trophy.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    A couple months ago my friend dubbed me as kratos telling atreus the truth of who he is. I'm British and this was my first ever attempt. Not the best dubbing but it's not bad. What do you guys think. Be honest BOY!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    How am I supposed to get all these at once??

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Hey, I am wondering whether you are able to play the latest god of war with 2 controllers in the singleplayer story mode?

    submitted by /u/atomcf1
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding the beginning of GOW4 and the ending of GOW3

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    When realigning the bridge close to the beginning of the game, Atreus asks Freya if the Hel-Walkers are a spell and she says no, there're a symptom of a world out of balance and all she knows is that someone somewhere has meddled with powerful forces.

    Could the hel walkers be because of Kratos destroying the Greek pantheon or not?

    submitted by /u/Hogzer
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been thinking about buying the newest God Of war game. (Look at description)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Do I need to have played the previous god of war games? I know the story of Kratos and what happens in all the games but I haven't played them. Will I still understand the game?

    submitted by /u/MasterChief3434
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game for the first time. This was a beautiful moment.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    favorite shot of kratos holding geirdriful's helm

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Some Sequel Speculation [Super Spoilers]

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:56 AM PDT

    So we all saw the murals of what may happen in Jötunheim, specifically Kratos dying for like the 4th time. This got me thinking and here's an idea:

    So at the end of GoW5 after a climatic battle between Kratos and Thor, Atreus is holding his dying father and have a heart-to-heart speech before Kratos passes.

    But after that we find Kratos in Asgard, a Realm previously inaccessible to our heroes thanks to Odin. But Kratos finds that he's in Valhalla, and the heroes there are set on him by Odin to take revenge for Baldur, Magni, Modi and Thor!

    It could be the post-game challenges like Muspeilheim. In mythology the idea is that the warrior dead fight and train for Ragnarok every day and feast at night. Odin's plan is to keep Kratos out of the way by keeping him in a loop of violence and everyone ganging up on him.

    submitted by /u/AnCraobhRua
    [link] [comments]

    This wallpaper reminds me of freya's house..

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Finally got my Platinum trophy!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    I didn't get to snag a screenshot, but I got Platinum a few minutes ago, then went and got the last Raven and Nornir chest I missed, getting the true 100% completion message. I've been playing video games for over 30 years, and never managed to put in the work to get all achievements in a game. I've finished others 100%, but not in modern games that track progress with achievements/trophies. I feel extremely satisfied right now, and I think I'm going to start a New Game+ on GMGoW.

    submitted by /u/comineeyeaha
    [link] [comments]

    I Finally Played

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    I talked a lot of shit about this game, saying I'd never get into it because I didn't play GoW as a kid. Finally got to playing it and my god... it was a magical adventure with important lessons and touching moments. The storyline was long and enjoyable from start to finish. Seriously I underestimated this game and now I'm sad cuz we'll likely have to wait till the end of 2020 or 2021 to play the sequel. Still though, I'm a big fan now.

    submitted by /u/MangoHombre
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Jörmungandr (early spoiler)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    Alright, my little bro has been wanting to play god of war on my PS4 because I've got the best stuff for a new game+ I finally gave in and he started crying and won't go back on the game because the world serpent scared him when he first comes out of the water, so yeah thanks big man.

    submitted by /u/Bp1012
    [link] [comments]

    SOOOO MANY SHOTS TO RETAKE IN PNG!!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    GAME OF THE FUCKING YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! AWIUHFG LIUABGHUIW Ahgfwe

    submitted by /u/GeneralReposti_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fix the ridiculously small text in this game?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    I'm having to get within a couple feet of the TV to read the teeny weeny text in this game. Is there some setting I can change to increase font size?

    Edit: thanks for the answers everyone

    submitted by /u/aidsfarts
    [link] [comments]

    Question about weakness

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    Does the weakness status effect work on valkyries, more specifically sigrun

    submitted by /u/IsaiahLegit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel