• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    God of War | You can see the hammer reflection in Thamur's eye.

    God of War | You can see the hammer reflection in Thamur's eye.


    You can see the hammer reflection in Thamur's eye.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    It's not an original screenshot but this is my favourite one I've taken so far, having it up as my wallpaper at work and I can feel the scale of Jörmungandr

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    Someone got them a frost ancient

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    Fav shot

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    GoW 1 ultrawide

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    Unreachable realm tear in Alfheim

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    Was this the intended way for this challenge to be done? Or did I go big brain?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    A Father's Anger

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    God of war saga origins code expired

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    I recently got my hands on a PS3 and the first thing I did was buy the god of war saga thinking it was super awesome all the games were on one disc. I was mistaken, it's two discs and God of war origins collection as a downloadable voucher, that has expired. Any chance if I contact customer service they will replace it? Not sure what to do

    submitted by /u/dmmichael97
    [link] [comments]

    Permafrost or Immolation Enhancements

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    First question:

    I am aware that permafrost and immolation give a buff. But does anybody know exactly how much that buff is? Is it a percent frost or burn damage added or what?

    Second question:

    If you had one spot to add one of these two enhancements (Increases the rate of Permafrost or Immolation by 7% or Increases all BURN/FROST inflicted by 25%),which do you think is more important and why?

    (I would switch from Frost to Burn enhancements, depending on which area I'm in and enemy types I'm fighting.)

    submitted by /u/ScoobyMaFrickFoo
    [link] [comments]

    Sneak peak of Kratos vs MCU's Thor Part 2.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] Why are all the Giants dead in Jotenheim?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    The only part that perplexed me at the end was why the Giants were dead. What killed them? It can't have been Thor or Odin, as they managed to escape Midgard.

    submitted by /u/EliteZephyr29
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any must-have item to get before starting new game plus?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    Any powerful/unique item from the first playthrough that I can't get a more powerful version on subsequent playthroughs? Already plat the game and my Kratos is currently level 9 using the Valkyrie/Mist Armor, anything to double check before ng+?

    submitted by /u/gustav0k
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel