• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    God of War | Are memes allowed here ?

    God of War | Are memes allowed here ?


    Are memes allowed here ?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    PS5 Kratos would look something like this. Just imagine what the sequel has in store for us!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    Spartan Rage (by Raivis Draka)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Revisited God of War by doing everything in chronological order. Really love this series.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    Ripping the wings off this bitch was so satisfying.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    Felt cute, might delete later

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    "Kratos, the God of War", Me, Charcoal on Newsprint, 2019

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    OF COURSE BOIIII

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    [SPOILER] Small theory of mine on why Atreus became so arrogant after learning he's a god.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    Probably not gonna be true, since there are tons of interviews and director commentary materials I haven't listened/read through yet, but wanted to discuss this anyway.

    I think Atreus severely misunderstood what Kratos meant by "you must be better." The boy looks up to his father, thinking he is a good god, a great example to follow instead of a lesson to learn from, so he most likely thought that Kratos was asking of him to uphold the godly standards, when in reality Kratos was asking him to not repeat the mistakes of his past.

    submitted by /u/Spoderman77
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon is the strongest in the whole God of War series?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    I think it was the Blade of Olympus? Could also be the Blades of Chaos.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/austria9000
    [link] [comments]

    Freya

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    After beating Baldur on give me god of war, I was 100% willing to let him kill Freya because of her summoning those stupid things... I didn't think she had a fighting spirit anymore, can't use spell or weapon to hurt others, right? did she get it back just to piss the players off? Ω ಥ_ಥ

    submitted by /u/RoundMinimum
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta smile 4 da picture

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    Which Kratos do you like more: The one from GoW 3 or the new Kratos?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/18810850

    I like the new one more. He's wiser.

    submitted by /u/austria9000
    [link] [comments]

    God of war on PC 2019????

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    I want to play the main ones. Im gonna buy the PS5 and play god of war 4 on that. Pcsx2 wont work for me. Yall got a good emulators?

    submitted by /u/the_o_o_r
    [link] [comments]

    What all can i do before doing new game+?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    I'm at a level 7, I upgraded as much as i possibly can, I don't know what else to do. I heard people say you can get up to a level 11 in the second walkthrough, read a post that says you can only get to 9, I'm at the tipping point of near level 8 but I don't know what else I could possibly do.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    Blade of Olympus

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Any chance of the blade of Olympus (idk if it's called that but the cool sword thing) being in the next God of War?

    Were there any Easter eggs in this game ?

    submitted by /u/datguynele
    [link] [comments]

    Side quests and exploring

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    I just met the serpent and got to the middle of the lake and met Brok for the 2nd time. It seems like this is where the game really opens up. So I'm curious, should explore alot throughout the game or mostly follow the story?

    Please no spoilers.

    submitted by /u/heryea42
    [link] [comments]

    Is GMGOW enjoyable or just frustrating?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    Will I still be able to combo safely or just dodge axe throwing and executions?

    submitted by /u/LoganRRollins
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for fighting the Valkyrie Queen?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    JFC this fight is hard. I can't even get her down to half health, even with a resurrection stone. Any tips on how to beat her? I can't dodge her enough to stay alive.

    I'm really pissed because this fight is literally the very last thing I have to do for 100% completion. I've spent days preparing for it, and I'm still getting my ass kicked. Please help me so I don't blow my brains out.

    submitted by /u/VolantisMoon
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is that thing? Besides cute...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    Modi (Spoiler)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    Anyone else wish we could have pummelled that little cockroach straight to Helheim?

    Feel like we got cheated when Atreus kills him instead without a boss fight.

    submitted by /u/WileECoyoteGenius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel