• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    God of War | We must be better

    God of War | We must be better


    We must be better

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:31 AM PDT

    Art of the Peak of Jotunheim

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    Kratoast

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Council of Valkyries (Taken by me)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    51 Invisible ravens later I’ve finally got platinum for the most amazing game ever created!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:19 PM PDT

    Finally I killed my first valkyrie I was scared to fight any of them. It took me 3 days to kill her :)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    New here so idk if it’s been pointed out, I started playing this week. but is that Medusa at the dwarfs workshop?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Which of these Mjolnir concepts do you like best?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    Man I’m enjoying this game

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    [SPOILER] Regarding the “serpent and the guardian” on the walls in Jötunheim

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    "We foresee Midgard's fate - overrun, a second Hel. Neither Odin nor his dead may reach Jötunheim. The ways must be shut. The serpent and the guardian remained. They alone shall keep our hope. When doom befalls the indestructible, only then shall the guardian return. Until then, we await a better world - one without fear, without greed, without war. We wait for deliverance, and justice. We wait for a champion. We will wait for word that gods grow good."

    So I've been in a GoW mood lately and decided to re-watch JackS play it, when it gets to this part and I have some thoughts on it. The serpent is Jörmungandr of course, and I think the guardian must've been Faye and I think the both of them were the ones to destroy the tower for travel to Jötunheim (seeing as it says only the two remained.) Then "doom befalls the indestructible" is Baldur being killed and the "guardian returns" is Faye's ashes being returned to her home. The champion I'm not a 100% sure about but I think it might be Kratos and the "gods grow good" is in reference to him being better (but this might also be Atreus seeing as he is growing up and being taught to be good)

    Anyways, that's all I wanted to say.

    submitted by /u/MaxWoulf
    [link] [comments]

    New to this sub. Are memes tolerated?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    Back to the beginning

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Upgrading gear

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Should I upgrade gear in the early game or not bother wasting resources on it?

    submitted by /u/heryea42
    [link] [comments]

    Gear and Weapons

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Can I not sell or break down gear for resources? I have some gear I'm not using and will never use again and i cant figure out how to get rid of it. Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/heryea42
    [link] [comments]

    Playing god of war please join me

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Hyperion Slam is the most satisfying move I've ever done in a game.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Ilpav123
    [link] [comments]

    Beat the game yesterday, feel a void today

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Just beat the game yesterday and man this game is now one of the best I have ever played. If it was a movie it would deserve an Oscar. Previously my favorite narratives were Mafia 2 and Uncharted 2 but this really ranks right there with them. I literally feel sad it's over, I want more!

    submitted by /u/blackcreed_un
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Travellers

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    How come travellers are there in Helheim in tangible form? How did they get there alive?

    submitted by /u/BeonymPanaung
    [link] [comments]

    God of War - (Playstation 4) is NOW for $19.99 instead of $29.99 on Amazon!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    God of war wallpaper collection

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel