• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    God of War | New tattoo inspired by God of War. Very happy with it!

    God of War | New tattoo inspired by God of War. Very happy with it!


    New tattoo inspired by God of War. Very happy with it!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    A screenshot I took the a couple nights ago

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    I’m sure it’s been said before, just wanted to throw a hearty “FUCK YOU” at these guys

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    Prepare for trouble

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Appreciation post for the alt box art

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    when you choke on your water

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    Although I used a reference it’s still very awesome, love this character!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    A glimpse into a comment section discussing which fictional character is stronger.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Found this gem on eBay. Let me know when you see it.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    The all knowing, Mimir!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    I'm really worried about something bad happening to Charlie in the second game...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    A followup to my last post. I finally beat Sigrun! Atreus is definitely not talking to me in this moment.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    When does the "Hail to the king" favour unlock main story wise?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    I wanna do all the favors late game but before the fimbulwinter changes (where all the colours are super washed out and game is a little uglier to look at). I know you need to do the 4 favours leading to it. Secondary question, can you do everything before triggering fimbulwinter? This will be my third playthrough but my first two were around launch so ive forgotten the specifics of when its triggered. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ComManDerBG
    [link] [comments]

    How much do I have left (potential spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    From getting the chisel to the end of the main story, about how many hours do you think it would take? I'm playing on the ps now trial and want to get an idea of how much I need to prioritize running through the story so that I can get to the end

    submitted by /u/bncegod
    [link] [comments]

    In the next God of War game what would you like to see?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Lore, characters, storyline, customisation etc..

    submitted by /u/Between3N20Karakters
    [link] [comments]

    We have a long journey ahead...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    God of war Axe recall while sprinting glitch

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:59 AM PDT

    What we need in GoW5: a mission where Kratos "loses" Atreus (not necessarely dying) and goes completely berzerk, oneshotting everyone and burning asgard to the ground

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    I know I'm not the only one who thinks GoW4 Kratos tries to not use his powers completely and shows restraint throughout the whole game for the sake of Atreus, so seeing Kratos losing control and becoming the ultimate God of destruction would be very satisfying

    submitted by /u/PrinceofWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Five Best Video Game Stories Of The Generation

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    Finished the main quest on PSNow on my last day of subscription, is the endgame content worth paying an extra 10€?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    Playing on pc, give me god of war difficulty. I'm not going to waste time in arenas challenges(Niflheim?), I'm not going to waste time on fetch quests. However maybe the Valkyrie look interesting if there're some good story moments. Otherwise I don't really care either. Also, playing on hardest difficulty and with all the input lag there is via streaming, I don't want to get too frustrated, especially when it comes to dealing with projectile enemies (especially f-ing nightmares and ice soldiers). The main quest was already too frustrating of a challenge for me as it is.

    submitted by /u/TheHooligan95
    [link] [comments]

    Is God of War 4 the only free roam game in the series?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    So I bought the 3rd and 4th games for PS4 and I know the Fourth is Free Roam but I'm curious if the 3rd is as well. Also which should I play first because I'm psyched for both but the fourth looks so much more interesting.

    submitted by /u/EmperorJoker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel