• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    God of War | An exaggeration

    God of War | An exaggeration


    An exaggeration

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I'm Sculpting A Realistic Heavyweight Kratos In Clay

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    So how did Baldur ever know when he has to take a shit? Even if he shit his pants he couldn't smell it

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Should I play God of War (2018) if I am interested in Norse Mythology but have no interest in the previous God of War games or Greek Mythology?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    I'm really asking for as few specifics as possible, because I want to play this game as blindly as I can.

    Is this a good game for a Norse Mythology lover that doesn't really enjoy Greek Mythology and has not played any God of War games?

    I don't really want to play the originals because I would have to use PSNow and don't really enjoy stories with a setting in Greek Mythology.

    submitted by /u/Heavyduty35
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know who those two wolves on the loading screen are?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I tattooed Baldur on the BF last night, and now we’re matchies!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Shots fired!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Concept Art: Kratos

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    So I recently beat the game (GoW 2005, hard difficulty) and I have mixed feelings about third phase of final boss. I felt like I could do very little in fight (parry, dodge, counter attack) and my victory was more less just a coincidence and not skill.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    What if question for Kratos

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    If Kratos had power over time after GOWII why didn't he prevent his family from dying or save himself from needing Ares' help? Was this something the developers just didn't care about or would he be unable to do so?

    submitted by /u/citycyclist247
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite move set

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Kratos I made (ignore the lines)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    1 down 7 to go >:)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    When should i go for side missions?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I just gave Mimir head to Freya and she revived him then world serpent changed the place of bridge

    Now there is some places to explore but I'm kinda underleveled for them i went for fanrir dragon mission but the enemies there could one hit kill me(if i was at maximum health then two hit but first hit can cost more than half of my health bar which is upgraded twice i think) with purple health bar

    Should i let these missions to themselves and go for main missions(i tested and main mission enemies were easy to kill)

    I'm on give me a challenge difficulty and please no spoilers it's my first playthrough

    Edit: thanks for everyone's response

    submitted by /u/LordOfBrightnes
    [link] [comments]

    Question about new game+

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    When you start new game+ do you load into the game with the blades of chaos or not I would think not but I just want to make sure

    submitted by /u/keegan_brown123
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing classic God of War games..

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Wow these games are incredible. Can't believe it's taken this long to give these a try. The first one I played was the last one that came out in 2018. Loved it. Can't wait for the next one. Then played God of War 3 Remastered (Yes, I played them in a ridiculous order). But damn, GOW 3 is as good as GOW 2018. Should I go with Ascension next since it's the first game timeline wise, or another one since I already messed the order up.

    Anyways, just bored. Tell me which ones are your favorites.

    submitted by /u/angeltorresnow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel