• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    God of War | Buddha! Your Son Has Returned! by Ham Sung Chul

    God of War | Buddha! Your Son Has Returned! by Ham Sung Chul


    Buddha! Your Son Has Returned! by Ham Sung Chul

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I spotted this 'symbol' on the ground behind the muspelheim tower. Any idea what it could be?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Talisman of Betrayal is the best Realm shift (infinity realm shift) . This is so awesome. Credit to SmvR for this discovery.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    I would be so swole

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    baldur's moves and fighting style is the equivalent of a wrestler at this point and i really love how he fights and i have my list of my 4 favorite moves from him.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Finally did it after watching about 23 collectable guides :)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Was eating at a resturant and suddenly realized the name of the resturant is Kratos (in Urdu).

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Platinum...Finally :)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Why do People say that Baldur was the strongest God Kratos has ever faced?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    I've seen many times people claiming that Baldur was the strongest God that Kratos faced, but to me that makes little sense. By general portrayal/depiction, I would wager that Zeus was the strongest, most powerful and toughest being he has ever faced bar none given the amount of hype he gets throughout the games leading up to the boss fight in GOW III. Baldur, while by no means weak is just not a character I see being more powerful than the likes of Zeus, he comes off more as a Hades, Poseidon level character, both of who are incredibly powerful in their own right being 2 of the Brother Kings. Could someone possibly clear this up for me?

    TL;DR: People say Baldur is the strongest God Kratos has faced. Logic dictates that it's Zeus, the most powerful being in all of Greek Mythology (at least when it comes to God of War, not too well versed on actual myths) with the only exception being Kratos himself. Why do people think it's Baldur?

    submitted by /u/MoronBeater
    [link] [comments]

    Felt great to kill my first Valkyrie a couple days ago, can't wait to do more

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Hey! Do you know how many hours does GOW 3 and Gow Ascension last?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    So a friend of mine let me borrow her God of War 4, a long time ago I played GOW 1 and 2 on my PS3, but I feel like playing all of them again. I have a copy of Ascension but never finished it. I want to know how many hours of playing awaits me before starting the fourth God of War.

    submitted by /u/Automatic_Man52
    [link] [comments]

    Fanart, Hello Guyz.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Is there a bonus for collecting artefacts and killing ravens in NG+ ?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    Got them all the first time arround, I'm not hyped about doing it again just for some unnecessary XP

    submitted by /u/Bengali-cheesePotato
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m about to start a new game plus and I’ve been wondering. Which is better the armour

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    So the Valkyrie armour I'm wearing and it's good but everyone says the Mist armour is better but for me the stats only go down so can anyone shed some light on this and help me.

    submitted by /u/cohenluke
    [link] [comments]

    A thought

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Something that has been on my mind that's really bugging me about the next game: It is rumored to be titled GOW Ragnarok which is cool and all but for the love of God please make the game about Ragnarok. I'm worried they're going to separate Ragnarok into a game that comes in 6 years and the next game that comes will ha about fimbulwinter. In my opinion that will be disappointing. I want to see the events about Ragnarok portrayed from Kratos and Atreus' POV. The suspense is strong.

    submitted by /u/bigdaddyjames123
    [link] [comments]

    Streets of Spartan Rage

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    This needs to be an option in Ragnarok.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Motion/gyroscopic aiming option for shooting/throwing.

    I recently started playing God of War 2018. I'm enjoying the game but during combat is uncomfortable as hell to try to throw the axe to targets that you are not locked in.

    Motion aiming would make the throwing easier without having the stickyness of aim assist.

    It would make the aiming feel smoother + it would actually make the game more accessible. (Especially for those who have dysgraphia)

    It just strange that there is currently 0 first party games that take full advantage of Dualsense.

    just look at the difference between analog and gyro (it basically makes the controller a perfect middle ground between Mouse and analog controller)

    Option will never hurt! Especially accessibility options.

    submitted by /u/MrRonski16
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything left to do in this game?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I recently got the platinum trophy and I'm just wondering what else I can still do… I absolutely love this game and don't want to stop playing but I don't really have much else to do. I've beat the game 5 times, killed the Valkyries, everything.

    submitted by /u/Ifuckinghatepelly
    [link] [comments]

    Question. Is it normal to forget which enchantments you have equipped?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    On my second playthrough of the game going for platinum and I've just got to a stage where I can put 3 enchantment sockets on my armour. Obviously I equip the best ones but I can't really remember which ones I've used in gameplay like I'll suddenly just get a strength boost for doing something and I'll have no idea how I got it. Do you remember every single enchantment you have equipped and when they are likely to activate?

    submitted by /u/E_v0rtex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel