• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    God of War | That's what Zeus said

    God of War | That's what Zeus said


    That's what Zeus said

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    I made a meme

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    How did you all feel when you saw this tv commercial

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Sorry but I must meme

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    GOW 1 was hilarious

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    The premise of God of War: Fallen God

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Bit late to the party, but oh my what a game. 10/10

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    We don’t care!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    What are some of your favorite details in god of war 2018?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    I love that brok displays collectables you sell him at his shop. What are some of your favorite minor details ?

    submitted by /u/Finnfeaver
    [link] [comments]

    1 Year Journey - 100% Completion of all the God of War Games in Chronological Order

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Capt. Kratos ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Was the last Spartan the guy Atreus was named after?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Combat tips for GoW PS4

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I'm finally playing through this but I'm having difficulty with the combat. I've played 3rd person brawlers before, just came off finishing Ghost of Tsushima and have played through all the Soulsbourne games.

    I'm fairly early in the game, just freed a dragon.The issue I'm having here is that I'm very underpowered both in terms of damage output and how much damage I can take. Even the lowest level draugrs take about a dozen hits to kill but they can take me out in 2 - 4 hits depending on their level. I thought this might be balanced out by something like a parry/riposte system, but that doesn't seem to be the case. While I can parry an attack there doesn't seem to be a significant reward for doing so, I don't get a counter attack that kills the enemy in one hit or does significant damage. Blocking seems inconsistent. I've blocked attacks and yet still taken enough damage to die. The lack of i-frames on dodging makes that tactic much less useful as well.

    In Ghost of Tsushima you could trade resolve for health but there's nothing like that here other than maybe spartan rage. I find myself in a lot of situations with low health and no green things to heal with. Also haven't found anything like a system where killing/damaging enemies heals you like in some other games.

    So now I've been playing in a manner that helps me survive but isn't much fun. I just run around kiting enemies and throwing my axe at them from afar while having Atreus shoot them. Feels less God of War and more God of Impotent Rage.

    So what am I doing wrong here? What's the correct approach to combat in this game?

    submitted by /u/TimeSurfer84
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I'd get myself ready. Can I call myself a fan yet?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    GoW2 - is there a penalty for hoarding red orbs?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I am playing GoW2 and I am hoarding red orbs to max out a new weapon. I am over 10 000 red orbs and I got a random dialog when I opened a red chest but I quickly closed it down without reading it. Did the game try to warn me that there is a penalty for hoarding red orbs?

    submitted by /u/Czesnek
    [link] [comments]

    One of the reasons i love this series so much is because i really feel like it grew up with me

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Got her done ✅

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    First and only time i sketched this man back in 2020

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    We did it, folks!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Just some screenshots I’d like to share.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I've decided to analyse the last volume of Fallen God. Anyone who can take the time to spare a few minutes from their valuable time, it would mean more than the 9 realms! Not required though! Thanks for reading! :)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    3 years after its release, I finally got it on sale!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Did Pandora’s box affect the Norse gods too ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    In God of War 1,2,3 the gods are not perfect but apart from Ares (who was already kind of a buffoon in mythology) the gods even though are self serving sometimes do help out the humans and are more or less the good guys until Kratos opens Pandora's box. It's then that the gods turn fully evil. But in god of war 4 the Norse gods are completely evil from the beginning. Odin is said to be very paranoid and Thor is also said to be a bloodthirsty killer not only killing giants but also humans who had him as a guest. What do you guys think is the reason that they are so evil is it their very desperate attempt to prevent Ragnarok and also will Ragnarok affect other pantheons ?

    submitted by /u/Sattu10
    [link] [comments]

    Theory on the destiny of Kratos and Atreus

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    What if by the end of this new story line Kratos becomes the Christian God and Atreus becomes the devil? I got to thinking about this at work and I remembered how Atreus helped the light elves I started to wonder what if he gets named Lucifer by them? Lucifer does in fact mean light bringer so I wouldn't be shocked if the light elves dubbed him their light bringer and this gave Atreus a sense inflated pride.

    Kratos also is kind of how one might picture the Christian God he's wrathful but he has learned to temper his anger. My main theory is Atreus will go to far and will cause a destructive event that envelopes all the realms and by the end Helheim will become a fire wasteland and a distraught Kratos will be forced to trap his son inside of it.

    This also makes sense if one considers the Olympians were corrupted by the seven sins (don't know if this is actually the case but it was mentioned in a youtube video that discussed the games and pandoras box got brought up along with the sins) which is also a Christian concept. It's possible the seven sins will return and corrupt Atreus.

    Aside from that though there are other potential hints to this kind of ending. Like how Freya cannot leave Midgard. It's possible that Kratos will bind his son to Hell as an alternative to killing him and after taking over Asgard and Valhalla he'll change the rules of the after life.

    submitted by /u/EmperorJoker
    [link] [comments]

    GoW Mod : Worf and Alexander

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    does this mod exist, and if not, would that not be pretty great?

    submitted by /u/Harizl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel