• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    God of War | Kratos is officially the winner of 1st Best Protagonist of the Coliseum tournament! "We win because we are Determined, Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior." - Kratos in God of War commercial, 2018.

    God of War | Kratos is officially the winner of 1st Best Protagonist of the Coliseum tournament! "We win because we are Determined, Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior." - Kratos in God of War commercial, 2018.


    Kratos is officially the winner of 1st Best Protagonist of the Coliseum tournament! "We win because we are Determined, Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior." - Kratos in God of War commercial, 2018.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I’ve animated Ömer Tunç God of War piece! Hot take: Trolls are awesome ��

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    The GoW. Just making silhouettes in Procreate, by me

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Modern Day Kratos, hope y'all like it

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    1 month ago, I posted a picture of my first Valkyrie head, today I FINALLY DEFEATED SIGRUN AND GOT MY PLATINUM TROPHY! feeling proud.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Leviathan axe. Got the colors wrong. Still had fun tho

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    They will pay for this..............

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    finally ! once i found the right armor set-up it took me 20 minutes

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Thoughts? (possible spoilers)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    So. If you remember the time when, heading for the summit again to go to Jotunheim, after getting out of Tyr's vault and right before Modi's death. Atreus gets angry while speaking with Sindri, and a thunder goes off. Do you think that was Atreus' powers or Thor beating up Modi? (Modi is all beaten and burnt when you meet him).

    submitted by /u/Letofeel
    [link] [comments]

    When your fake sick attempt is successful

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    After fighting her all day (ocd did that) i finally beat Sigrun in GMGOW+ with no resurrection stones!!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    It's like earlier cave than foothills.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    what to do.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I am in an existential crisis I have just beaten the game on hard mode bad want to do me game plus on GMGOW but i feel like a bitch for not playing GMGOW before new game plus should I just go and do new game plus or restart on GMGOW?

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoiXav
    [link] [comments]

    An interview with Robert Craighead

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    I just bought the new “Fallen God” issues and aside from Dave Rapoza’s art I feel like I’ve been ripped off.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Issues 2 and 3 felt like they could have been fit into one, and Kratos has not made any progress. Still wandering. Still angry. The exact same phrases keep being repeated. I want my money back.

    submitted by /u/thatguyandy_02
    [link] [comments]

    I will never get this out of my head…

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Valhalla!! Valhalla!! Valhalla!! Valhalla!!

    submitted by /u/DatBoi247
    [link] [comments]

    Tried drawing on of the blades of chaos from memory.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Two of my best screenshots

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    New game plus

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I made a new game plus but I got my gear but not the gear I actually had I am missing all my legendaries do you know why and can i fix this

    submitted by /u/fangedduckling6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel