• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    God of War | *No matter how much you try to change your ways or where you run off to, you will never forget the permanent mistakes you had made.*

    God of War | *No matter how much you try to change your ways or where you run off to, you will never forget the permanent mistakes you had made.*


    *No matter how much you try to change your ways or where you run off to, you will never forget the permanent mistakes you had made.*

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Not sure how many of you saw this already. I'm totally blown away with this descriptive analysis. Totally worth a watch.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    mimir and atrey be like

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    HELP! You guys, what tf am I missing. I just need this for the platinum!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    God of war coming to PS4.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I don't understand why people would be upset that the next game will come to PS4/PS5. The thing I'm most excited for is the STORY and the quality of that. Who cares if it's not a PS5 exclusive, you should be excited for the story, and where it will take you. Not about FPS or having a 4K tv, don't get me wrong those things help, but common the story man.

    submitted by /u/Star_Lord_1995
    [link] [comments]

    GMGOW Mode

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I'm at the part of Fafnir's storeroom where you fight a room full of wolves and it's at this part of the game that this difficulty is UNNECESSARILY difficult.

    I don't mind a bit of a challenge and occasional ragequit but holy fucking shit Ive died like 30 or more times and it's legitimately impossible to get past these stupid wolves because when you attack one, another one sneaks up behind, and if you get hit once you're done because five of them swarm you at once, you get staggered and then killed because you can't block.

    Absolutely phenomenal game, one of my top five all time, but jesus this difficulty is just stupid

    submitted by /u/Ksteven2
    [link] [comments]

    Who else is super excited to experience the true next gen GoW in 6 years ?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    I wonder if they are going to release a PS6 optimized patch, it would be crazy. Cant wait honestly.

    submitted by /u/kristijan1001
    [link] [comments]

    Will ragnarok be able to show off the capabilities of the ps5’s hardware now that cross-gen is in play

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    I want to know how you guys feel about cross-gen and you're theories on how it will effect god of war ragnarok in the long term and if it will still be graphically and hardware wise impressive for the ps5

    submitted by /u/20051120
    [link] [comments]

    (Grain of salt) This old leak makes more sense now

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Santa Monica Studios: “We’re pushing our release date to 2022.” The fans:

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    When Deliverance plays

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Do you get the 2 other shield skins for beating the game on GMGOWM+?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    I just beat the game for the first time on the Give Me A Balanced Experience mode (wow it was amazing) but I was thinking of starting New Game+ in Give Me God Of War mode. But that inner completionist in me really wants to get the Aspis of Spartan Fury and the Radiant Shield of Unity as well. Do I need to make an entirely new save and beat it two more times both in GMGOWM? Or am I good to just move into NG+ on the highest difficulty because it'll reward you with all 3 shields?

    submitted by /u/Deresurrectionist
    [link] [comments]

    Can't believe I wasn't "interested" in God of War, 3 years ago (which is why I didn't get it until now). Well hopefully this makes up for it. Absolutely amazing game!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Would you Wait Until 2023 for Ragnorak to Solely be Released on the PS5?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I wouldn't, but curious if others would hold out 4.5 to 5 years for the sequel to be an exclusive PS5 generation game.

    submitted by /u/Capt-Bry
    [link] [comments]

    Is God of war: ascension multiplayer still available?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I am re-playing through all God of wars right now, and collecting any Platinum Trophies that I missed. I do not own Ascension and was curious if the service is still up for me to get Blood Oath trophy.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Farakspin2048
    [link] [comments]

    Great news for ps4 users but also bad news.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Which difficulty do you play on?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    The difficulty names are kind of confusing in gow. When i hear people say they play on normal, does that mean "Give me a balanced experience" or "Give me a challenge". And what is the most common difficulty to play on?

    submitted by /u/SuperZym
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 5 mini rant (unrelated to delays)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I have a bit of a mini rant I'd like to make that has nothing to do with the recent delay announcement, because I'm not a jackass and I support a healthy workplace environment. However, what I am upset about is the recent announcement about GoW 5 being cross gen. Seeing the announcement for the first time genuinely saddened me, because I knew what this would do to the game. Now, instead of the game being the best it can be, it's gonna be held back by the inferior hardware of the PS4 generation. In my honest opinion, sacrificing the PS4 demographic is absolutely worth it if it means that the game will be the best product it can be. Well, that was my little mini rant. Feel free to discuss in the comments, talk about your opinions on the matter, and feel free to agree or disagree with me in the replies. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/CoolBen07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel