• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    God of War | No excuses

    God of War | No excuses


    No excuses

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Tried my best to recreate baldur in ac valhalla

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    No more pressure

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    He doesn’t flinch!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    After not getting the Sigrun trophy on the first victory I’ve finally beaten her again and got that plat

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Credit: northside_giant

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Playing the game for the third time. I’ll never get tired of the compact interactions between Kratos and Atreus.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Atreus the whole time?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Hi, quick question that was hard to Google without running into spoiler content. So sorry if it's been asked a million times.

    Do you play the the majority of the game with the kid?

    I ask because, I'm a few hours in, and while I'm digging the story parts so far and am interested in Atreus as character, needing to deal with him in combat is hurting my enjoyment. I don't ike having to save him or managing him as weapon. So, thought I'd check if I'm in for the long haul. Any tips or reasons to be patient with it.

    submitted by /u/TheJasonaut
    [link] [comments]

    Having an existential crisis

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Wife and I are about to have your first son, but she won't let me name him "boy"

    Would appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/raiderrocker18
    [link] [comments]

    Learned a little more about the Valkyries from maxpayne movie

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    We just might have seen a potential Kratos VS Deimos teaser ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Speculation about the Next Game as well as Comparisons to Thor

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    So I know the Next Game will be based on Ragnarok but like it's Norse event's have been more accurate than Thor (from Marvel) lol. So I'm kind of wondering if the Thor from this game as well as Kratos will go through the same challenges as the Other Thor or if they'll be more accurate to the Ragnarök Events but in the end, it's all just speculation

    submitted by /u/GorillaWolf2099
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Sigrun last night on GMGOW+

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    I used the blades of chaos mostly. Gotta stay true to Kratos. Special moves were the Grapple and hulk clap lol And the gauntlet that slows time. Loki was using the swarm or birds and the electric arrows. Tried and tried and tried again. Finally got lucky at dodging her Valhalla. I Hate that move. It's my second time 100%-ing the game and I really enjoyed it. Thanks to the creators for making such a badass and challenging game. I think I'm going to max out all the armors now. Cant wait for ragnarok. Hope I spelled it right.

    submitted by /u/CoDyKe
    [link] [comments]

    Spartan’s Rage, Additional Runic Attacks, & more usage of the shield.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I've been doing another God of War (2018) playthrough and man I gotta say the combat still amazes me 3+ years later. I will admit though that I hope the dev team improves upon Spartan's Rage. What I mean by this is I'm hoping they add the ability to use weapons (or even allow us to kinda dual wield the Leviathan Axe along with one of the Blade's of Chaos) while Kratos is in SR. It'd also be pretty dope if they implemented a way for us to use exclusive Runic attacks/abilities while in SR. I think adding Runic attacks/abilities to the shield could also be a neat way to give us more variety in combat.

    Just to clarify though, I think the combat and gameplay is damn near perfect the way it is I just thought implementing some more features into the combat would be a nice touch.

    What would y'all suggest in order to change the gameplay up a bit? Really interested in hearing what the sub has to say!

    submitted by /u/Byron_Ouji
    [link] [comments]

    Hey What Up It’s Creshen and I Went Into a Deep Dive Analysis of the God of War Fallen God Comic Series

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Tattoo

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Hope yall havin a great day. I guess this'll be kinda awkward but im really looking forward to get a tattoo. But im not sure what should get tattooed on myself. Maybe i want some runes regarding kratos. Or maybe i am looking for kratos's leviathan axe on the side of my forearm. Im confused. But mostly i want specifically runes regarding kratos cuz those look nuts. I wanted to ask maybe y'all can help me with the ideas. If so, please reply back. Im not finding anything interesting on the net. It'll be really appreciable if I find my way through y'all's help. Thank you very much..

    submitted by /u/Right-Floor-4951
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in NG+ Arrows aren't exploding the bright red thing. Restarted checkpoint - nothing. Ideas?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Upcoming GoW games?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Are there any news or comments from the studio about planned God of War games beyond ragnarok?

    submitted by /u/Expln
    [link] [comments]

    What Folklore creature would be good for a Future Game?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    More of a what-if

    submitted by /u/GorillaWolf2099
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at Ringed Temple (first playthrough)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I've reached the point on the The Light of Alfheim mission, where I've entered the Ringed Temple Interior, shimmied along a cliff, watched the Dark Elves kill a White Elf, and then I've killed the rest of the Dark Elves.

    The next part, according to all the videos I've watched, is to chop at the red root thing. I can clear of the outer red part, then I get a circle icon to interact. Kratos begins to chop at the root. On videos I've seen the root turns blue and freezes, and then Kratos can shatter it. This isn't happening for me, he just chops away, the root turns white - but it never freezes or turns blue. At the point I press circle to interact, I can't quit out, other than to restart the checkpoint or load a new game.

    Any ideas? Is it a bug. I've tried earlier saves but each time I get there it is the same. Is there some other button press I need to do to make the blue freezing happen?

    submitted by /u/sus_skrofa
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy god of war for 9.99?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    I haven't played any other god of war game before and was wondering if 9 dollars would be worth it for the game. I also didn't know if I should play the other games before this one.

    submitted by /u/EliteNova-_
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for playing Ascension on Hard mode

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I've platinumed every GOW game except Ascension, played GOW III, Ghost of Sparta, Chains of Olympus and GOW 2018 on hard mode. But for the life of me it seems like they made Ascension quite difficult on hard mode. GOW III on hard mode was quite fun and challenging and felt fair nothing like what ascension feels like to me. I sorta gave up on ascension after getting stuck 1 and a half hours in. But I would be willing to give it another try. I have also beat the game on normal if anyone is wondering.

    submitted by /u/MachoMan1001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel